Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sunday, December 14, 2008
A Bad Goodbye Clint Black/Wynona
Angry All The Time Faith Hill/Tim McGraw
Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better Annie Get Your Gun
Baby It's Cold Outside Tom Jones
Behind These Hazel Eyes Kelly Clarkson
Breath Faith Hill
Cry Faith Hill
Don't Worry Bout a Thing SheDaisy
Doo Wop (That Thing) Lauryn Hill
Dream On Aerosmith
Every Other Weekend Reba McIntire
Express Yourself Madonna
Fading Like a Flower Roxette
Georgia Rain Trisha Yearwood
Girlfriend Avril Lavign
Guilty Barbara Streisand/Barry Gibb
Gun Powder and Lead Miranda Lambert
Hanky Panky Madonna
Hey Baby Lets Go To Vegas Faith Hill
Hit Em Up Style Blue Cantrell
Holy Water Big and Rich
Hopelessly Devoted Olivia Newton-John
I love My Life Jaime O'Neal
I Love You Always & Forever Donna Lewis
I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
Jackson Johnny Cash/June Carter
Just A Dream Carrie Underwood
Let's Make Love Faith Hill/Tim McGraw
Love Is a Battlefiels Pat Benetar
Love Like This Natasha Bedingfield
Lucky For You(Tonight I'm just me) SheDaisy
Mine All Mine SheDaisy
Mississippi Girl Faith Hill
My Perogitive Britney Spears
Never Gonna Give You Up Rick Astley
No More Words Berlin
No Place That Far Sara Evans
Not Ready To Make Nice Dixie Chicks
Nothing Better To Do Leann Rimes
Nothing Compares 2 U Sinead O'Connor
Picture To Burn Taylor Swift
Please Remember Me Leann Rimes
Realize Colbie Calait
Rehab Amy Winehouse
Should've Said No Taylor Swift
Something More Sugarland
Take A Bow Rihanna
Thank U Alanis Morrisette
There Will Come a Day Faith Hill
There You'll Be Faith Hill
When I Think of You Janet Jackson
When You're Gone Avril Lavign
Where Are You Christmas Faith Hill
Who Says You Can't Go Home Bon Jovi/Jennifer Nettles
Wild Angels Martina McBride
You Belong To Me Carly Simon
You Don't Bring Me Flowers Barbara Streisand/Neil Diamond
You'll Always Be My Baby Sara Evans
You're The Inspiration Chicago
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
To participate just copy and paste in your own blog, and bold all of the things you have done. Happy discoveries!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars - in a tent.
3. Played in a band 4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - any amount is more than I can afford, I'm poor.
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped - Never will, it's insane.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someones life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - GROSS!!!!!!
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Friday, November 21, 2008
I've lost my patience as a mother today.
I'm looking forward to seeing an old friend tomorrow.
I'm looking even more forward to my paycheck next Friday!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
You Are 55% Pirate
Garrrr, yer a true pirate down to yer bones.
Yer an originial sea dog, an' ye certainly have earned yer sea legs.
No one be goin' to accuse ye o' bein' a landlubber.
Ye got yer eye on the prize, an' yer willin' to go pillagin' fer some booty.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
11:27pm - To: Facebook Status - Gigi is tired.....& surprisingly bored!
* I didn't have a whole lot of people to talk to at work last night. Which is wierd.
12:45pm - To: Rob - Goodness now Bambie is hitting on me!
* last night seemed to be MY night in terms of people wanting me! LOL
1:32am - To: Facebook Status - Gigi should try Secret by Madonna
* Just a mental note about a song I want to try. I had several of these texts, but my phone only stores 30 sent texts! grrrr
1:40am - To: Facebook Status - Gigi is wondering what the chances are she's going 2 make 75bucks 2nite
* Actually the chances were good! LOL
1:49am - To: Facebook Status - Gigi thinks people are clueless.
* I'm not sure what I was talking about here
1:54am - To: Bob - Except for Ro I think You have questionable taste in women.
* Just an observation to a friend!
1:58am - To: Facebook Satus - Gigi thinks Silver Sprigns is a GREAT way to end the night. And yes that was sarcasm!
* The chica who had the last song picked the LONGEST, most BORING song to sing!
2:25am - To: Facebook Status - Gig is headed hom and thinks her friends are crazy.
* I don't remember who I was referring to!
2:36am - To: Rob - I am home finlly. Heading to bed soon. I need a night lite in my room and a small keychain for my keys.
* Telling Rob I made it home safely and the bit about the lights was just for a reminder for me.
I wish my phone stored more than 30 sent messages. I had quite a few funny texts because I was so bored, but I've been texting people all morning.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I love this Meme, but Saturdays are so busy I always forget to do it! So here's the last few Saturday 9s!
1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it? Choctaw, Oklahoma...isn't that sad?
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why? Go Fug Yourself
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one?That I was pregnant?? The verdict is still out on whether it's a good thing though!
4. What is your favorite quote? Look to the right under my picture!
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation?I don't know if it's MAJOR but I was in the hospital for 4 days with pneumonia back n 2004.
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?My hair is the bane of my existence! I don't like it the same all the time. I get bored of it. It's horribly damaged right now and falls out in CLUMPS in the shower. I may have NO hair soon!
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up?Considering I grew up here in AZ and we didn't have an "amusement park" until like 1996 I don't think I had a favorite. Oh and amusement park is in quotes because I'm really not sure you can call Castles and Coasters and amusement park!
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day?If I had my way I wouldn't talk on it AT ALL! I hate the phone! But unfortunately my mother thinks that we need to talk every day! *wink*
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week?Wordless Wednesday because I'm lazy and it's easier just to throw up a picture instead of having to write in my blog! And I would have linked you to the Wordless Wednesday blog but it keeps freezing up my computer.
1. Were you raised around a lot of sports? Yeah my family is a sports family. We played sports...we watched sports. I think my grandpa wishes we were all boys! My mom was a catcher in a boys baseball league!
2. What is your favorite sport?I love playing softball. I love watching live baseball. I think Lacrosse is awesome. I will watching ANY sport live though!
3. When did you last play a sport?I played a little Volleyball and Softball this year.
4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?I went to a Phoenix Coyotes game last week (or was it the week before?).
5. What was the last sport you watch on TV? I usually catch some football game when I'm working.
6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?My kids all swim and that was my main thing growing up.
7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?How can you care too much about sports?? They're fun and great exercise!
8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?Nope! I'm a busy mom!
9. Who is your favorite sports team?Phoenix Suns
1. What's the best new website you've found?Facebook
2. What's the best movie you've seen?10 Things I Hate About You
3. What's the best quote you know?I just answered this!
4. What's the best book you've read?Wow I don't think I can answer that question! I've read so many great books!
5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?Accepted me for who I am!
6. What's the best thing about your job?Both my jobs allow me to do what I love to do!
7. What’s the best CD you own?I think I only own 3 CDs and I'm not even sure which ones they are!
8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?I don't watch new TV shows. I wait until they come out on DVD.
9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?I didn't appreciate it at the time but when I was 16 I had a 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser.
1. What are your favorite shoes?You expect me to pick just ONE pair???
2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like?Again, you want me to choose just one? I'm a clothes horse!
3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it?"Do you wake up in the morning with new things to annoy me?"
4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire?I always look good! How's that for humble!
5. What do you sleep in?Wouldn't you like to know!! *wink*
6. Do you wear expensive sneakers?I have two pairs. Nikes my mom gave me and Z-coils. I have no idea what the Nikes cost but the Z-coils cost me $200!!!
7. What is your favorite hat?I'm not really a hat person.
8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs??I don't care. Whatever they're comfortable in.
9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses?I don't care. Whatever they're comfortable in.
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it??I have no idea!
2. Can you change the oil on a car??I can, but don't choose to do it. That's what men are for!
3. Name three things you have on you at all times.Phone, purse, lipgloss.
4. What’s your life motto?Don't sweat the small stuff.
5. What’s a word that you say a lot?"nice", "fantastic", some 4 letter words I say too often.<
6. What were you doing at midnight last night?Falling asleep!
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?I actually haven't looked yet! LOL
8. Who is your worst enemy?Myself
9. What does your watch look like?It's silver with a ribbon band. I never wear it.
1. When was the last time you lost your temper with someone?Ethan, yesterday.
2. What was it about?He wouldn't get out of the pool and thought he could push my buttons. He learned real quick.
3. Were you totally right or totally wrong?I'm the mom, of course I was right!
4. If wrong, how long until you realized it? If right, how long until the other person realized it?He's 5, the only thing he realized is that mommy doesn't mess around.
5. Did you go a lengthy of time without speaking?Now THAT would be childish!
6. Who made the first move?huh?
7. Do you feel the situation is resolved now?I'm sure he'll keep pushing buttons. After all, he's a kid.
8. Do you ever give in, knowing you weren’t wrong, to keep the peace?If it's a trivial matter I'll give in to keep the peace. But if it means something to me then I will not back down.
9. Was there permanent damage even though you’ve made up?I hope the permanent damage is that Ethan learned to get out of the pool when I tell him to.
Friday, November 7, 2008
washed 2 loads of dishes at the condo
watched Georgia Rule twice
picked Ethan up from school
picked Cori up from school
Took a shower
.....I didn't do them in that order though.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
9 to 5 Dolly Parton
Again Janet Jackson
Aint Nothing 'bout You Brooks & Dunn
All That She Wants Ace of Base
Anymore Travis Tritt
Anyway Martina McBride
Back Velvet Alannah Miles
Bathwater No Doubt
Because The Night 10,000 Maniacs
Bring Me To Life Evanessence
Call Me When You’re sober Evanessence
Close My Eyes Forever Lita ford/ Ozzy
Cold Hearted Snake Paula Abdul
Come To Bed Gretchen Wilson
Come To My Window Melissa Etheridge
Come Together Beatles
Complicated Carolynn Dawn Johnson
Concrete Angel Martina McBride
Cowboy Take Me Away Dixie Chicks
Crazy Ex-girlfriend Miranda Lambert
Does He Love You Reba
Don' Stop Believin Journey
Don't Go Breaking My Heart Elton John/Kiki Dee
Don't Know Why Norah Jones
Don't Speak No Doubt
Down To My Last Tear Drop Tanya Tucker
Everything About You Ugly Kid Joe
Everytime We Touch Cascada
Fever Peggy Lee
Flashdance Irene Cara
Foolish Games Jewel
Guys Do It All the Time Mindy McCreedy
Hand In My Pocket Alanis Morrisette
Hate That I Love You Rihanna
Here For The Party Gretchen Wilson
Hole In My Head Dixie Chicks
Hurt Christina Aguilera
I Have Nothing Whitney Houston
I kissed A Girl Katy Perry
I Try to Think About Elvis Patty Loveless
I Wanna Hold Your Hand Beatles
I’m The Only One Melissa Etheridge
If I Could Turn Back Time Cher
If It Makes You Happy Sheryl Crow
I'll Stand By You Pretenders
In My Daughter’s Eyes Martina McBride
In Your Room Bangles
Ironic Alanis Morrissette
It Matters To Me Faith Hill
Just a Girl No Doubt
Kerosene Miranda Lambert
Killing Me Softly Fegees
Kiss Me Sixpence Non The Richer
Kiss Me Deadly Lita Ford
Last Name Carrie Underwood
Leavin' On Your Mind Patsy Cline
Let 'Er Rip Dixie Chicks
Let's Hear It For the Boy Deniece Williams
Like a Prayer Madonna
Like a Virgin Madonna
Love Song Tesla
Material Girl Madonna
Mother, Mother Tracy Bonham
My Baby Loves Me Martina McBride
My Favorite Mistake Sheryl Crow
My Give a Damn' Busted Jo Dee Messina
Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia Reba
Oh Baby I Love Your Way Peter Frampton
Piece of My Heart Faith Hill
Pour Me Trick Pony
Right Kinda Wrong Leann Rimes
Separate Ways Journey
She's Got You Patsy Cline
Shoop Shoop Song Cher
Sin Wagon Dixie Chicks
So Wrong Patsy Cline
Soak Up The Sun Sheryl Crow
Some Days You Gotta Dance Dixie Chicks
Son of a Preacher Man
Spiderwebs No Doubt
Stay (I Missed You) Lisa Loeb
Straight Up Paula Abdul
Strong Enough Sheryl Crow
Tavelin Soldier Dixie Chicks
The First Cut Is the Deepest Sheryl Crow
The Way You Love Me Faith Hill
There She Goes Sixpence Non The Richer
This One's For The Girls Martina McBride
To Love Somebody The Bee Gee's
Travellin Soldier Dixie Chicks
Uninvited Alanis Morrissette/Cascada
Walk Like an Egyptian Bangles
Walkin' After Midnight Patsy Cline
What Hurts The Most Cascada
What's Up 4non-Blondes
Whiskey Lullaby Allison Krause
White Trash Wedding Dixie Chicks
Who Knew Pink
Who Will Save Your Soul Jewel
Why Haven’t I Heard From You Reba
Wide Open Spaces Dixie Chicks
Words of Love Mamas and Papas
You Were Meant For Me Jewel
You Were Mine Dixie Chicks
You're Still The One Shania Twain
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Okay I just watched Domestic Disturbance and I really thought Vince Vaughn was too skinny and that he was hotter when he had a few more pounds on him. So I went to Photobucket to get some pictures as proof and alas I was wrong. Vince Vaghn is just plain hot. I'm drooling.
I'm thinkig of blowing this one up and hanging it on my wall like a teenager. YUM!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
....but he wasn't sitting on the seat, he was sitting on the gas tank! And I watched him ride this way for at least a quarter of a mile before I got off the freeway! We were going SIXTY MILES PER HOUR!! This just seemed incredibly stupid and dangerous! I so wanted to take a picture, but that would have been stupid and dangerous too! THEN I was driving past the K-mart at Northern and I-17 and I saw a girl holding one of those advertising signs on the corner....wearing a french maid's outfit over jeans! And I'm pretty sure she wasn't advertising Halloween costumes! Finally, I was having lunch with my BFF at Taco Bell when Queen Amidala walked in!
Except that the girls HAIR actually looked like this! It wasn't a ceremonial headdress! D and I tried to discretely take a piture, but it just wasn't happening.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
*My feet seem to be getting worse again
*Ethan had a HORRIBLE day at school! Throwing tantrums AND chairs!
*I got a flat tire that couldn't be fixed
*When I jacked up my car to change the tire the jack BROKE IN HALF!
*A crazy man tried to help/rape me.
*My side gate was open when I got home. I can't tell if anything is missing.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
OMG I JUST noticed the Harajuku Girl's SHOES!!!! Oh I want a pair!!!!!!!!
*update-so I've learned the identities of these two people. They are Kynt and Vyxsin from the Greatest Race and they are soooo growing on me!
This video is amazing and I am so impressed with these two! Once you get past the clothes they seem to be amazing people. And once you realize they're amazing people you want to embrace the look! LOL
I never watch the Greatest Race but I wish I had now!!! I have looked at everything YouTube has on these two! I love them! I know my initial reaction was one of shock but that shock has turned to awe! I so want Vixsin's hair...although I'd go with red cuz I'm more of a red girl. And I would LOVE to just LOOK at her closet! She's seems to be an accessory girl like me and I bet I'd have FUN!!!! I would love to buy these two a drink some night! I bet they'd even sing some karaoke with me (well that is if I by some miracle was able to meet them). I'm headed to hot topic next week to check out their clothing line! And I have a sudden urge to go back to Transylvania. Haven't been there since one Friday the 13th last year! I was also very glad to see they had a MySpace. Bottom line if these two ever came to Phoenix they'd so have someone to party with!
*update-Okay now I'm convinced that Kynt totally rocks! On his MySpace there is a photo of him and Vyxsin on the Rosie O'Donnel cruise (I <3 Rosie!) wearing a ZEBRA STRIPED SWEATER!!!!!!!!! You all know I'm all about the Zebra stripe (and actually giraffe print rocks too....just no cheata print please! So over done....but I digress)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Well I'm basking in the fact that my kids are out of town and I can SLEEP!!! I will actually end up working too, but that's okay! LOL
2. What was your best vacation this past summer?
What the hell if vacation?? LOL
3. Did you do anything special for the 4th of July?
Went out with some friends and did karaoke. Didn't end up even seeing fireworks! LOL
4. What did you do special for Memorial Day?
Okay you're asking me to remember something that happened in MAY!
5. How was the weather? Tell us where you live and how the weather was as compared to summers past.
I live 2 inches above hell in hot Phoenix. I have no idea if it's been hotter or cooler this year. Once it reaches 100 degrees I think heat is all relative. Recently it's been way too humid. I can handle a million degrees of dry heat but as soon as you add humidity I am sick. Literally sick to my stomach! My grandmother calls it "Summers Complaint".
6. Did you discover a new favorite summer drink?
Water, water, and more water.
7. Did you enjoy this summer’s Olympics?
They were awesome!
8. I am from New England (Rhode Island). Lobster rules supreme in the summer. Is lobster part of your summer ritual?
Nope. I'm not opposed to Lobster. I think it's very tasty, but I have no intention of cooking a lobster and Seafood restaurants aren't in my budget right now.
9. What was the best single day of your summer?
That would have to be yesterday and today. No kids allowed me to sleep in VERY late! LOL
Wanna Participate in Saturday 9?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
And as a side...I do understand that people get busy and sometimes things get left undone unintentionally. This doesn't bother me as I know I sometimes do this as well. But I am apologetic and get the thing done as soon as I can!!
And let's get some POSITIVE going in this post! I don't post my to-do lists very often. I'm sure if I did I'd get more done! LOL But anywho I wanted to mention what I got done yesterday. Besides laundry, dishes, and regular stuff I am working on cleaning/ducluttering my "craft" room. I've stopped crafting (for the most part anyway...I'm now doing digital scrapbooking because it takes less space) and we're going to turn my craft room into the girls room. So yesterday I got a HUGE area cleaned up. The recycling and regular garbage cans were packed (thank goodness today is trash day). My trunk is FULL of stuff to take to Goodwill. I've got 2 big boxes of craft supplies to take to a scrapbooking friend of mine.
My goal today is to get the rest of the laundry put away and wash one more load and rearrange the furniture in the living room. I sold an old decorative sewing machine this week so now I have more room (and one less thing to dust)!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
1. Favorite Quote or Saying?
(it's the header of my blog)
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." by Marilyn Monroe
2. Favorite Poem or Ode?
"I tried to catch a cold
On a damp and chilly afternoon in autumn
I tried to catch a cold
but he skittered by so fast that I missed him
But I'm glad to hear you caught him"
by Shel Silverstien
3. Favorite Line from a Play or Movie?
"They're called boobs, Ed" Erin Brochovich
4. Favorite TV Show of All Time?
Friends! My life is a Friend's reference!
I have no idea. I have always loved music and never really had favorite songs. My all time fave song is He'll Have To Go, but I don't think this was my first.
2. Who was your first favorite female singer?
Probably Belinda Carlisle or Cindy Lauper! LOL
3. Who was your first favorite male singer?
More than likely Jordon from NKOTB! LOL
4. Who was your first favorite band?
I don't know that I've ever had a fave. I just like a bunch too much
5. Who is your all time favorite band?
I dunno... again too many. But Dave Matthews Band ranks way up there along with Metallica and Oasis and Aerosmith...I could come back and keep adding bands forever!
6. Who is your all time favorite male singer?
7. Who is your all time favorite female singer?
8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album?
This survey is getting boring...especially for those of you reading it! LOL I don't own CDs anymore and I don't think I ever had a fave.
9. What was your first favorite radio station?
Wanna Participate in Saturday 9?
Friday, August 22, 2008
Is it possible that Jesse McCartney looks younger now than he did a few years ago. Is it also possible that a WHITE KID says "g fly g fly....so so fly". I just giggle everytime I hear it!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
This video just plain SUCKS!
However this one makes me smile!
Why would I worry about something that is going to be so much fun! It's my I'm-not-30-yet b-day!!!!!!!
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
4. How much older have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
Not older at all. I like my guy older than me!
5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
When I was 19 I dated a 33-year-old...so 14 years!
6. Have you ever been considered a sibling, rather than parent of your child?
no...and if anyone thought that I'd say they need glasses or to get a new pick up line cuz my oldest kid is 7!
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?
I have children....I think I have to be happy ith my choice! LOL
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?
Both my step-brothers and 1 of my step-sisters have kid. I was closer to them when I was younger but not close at all now.
1. What is your job and do you like it?
I wear many hats. Mom, swim instructor, Coupon$ense instructor, Karaoke host and Piano/flute teacher. I like them all...otherwise why would I do them?
2. What to you do to unwind after work?
3. Who have you known the longest of your friends?
Beth...since we were born
4. Who do you go to for advice?
umm..depends on what kind of advice I need. I prefer to get input from several sources and then make my own decision.
5. Not counting your current relationship, how many times have you been in love?
6. What is you favorite snack food?
eh...anything quick and easy. I don't really have a fave I go back to all the time
7. What is the best meal you ate this week?
hmm..dunno...probably one of my sandwhiches! I love sandwhiches and make kick-ass sandwhiches!
8. What to you is the most important factor in romantic attraction?
Chemistry...which involces physical attraction, and mental attraction
9. What do you think is your worst habit?
They're all bad
1. What is your favorite summer drink?
water in this heat!
2. What is the best summer sport to play?
umm...swimming! nice and cool
3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
A pool would be my first choice. I don' like to swim in a body of water in which I can't see what's under me.
5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
not because of the weather ;-)
6. What is your favorite summer song?
Don't know that I have a fave but I was really excited this summer when NKOTB got back together and i really liked their single "Summertime".
7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
All my summers kinda run together. We always did the same stuff. A lot of swimming, lots of traveling w/ my grandparents, going to see my dad, etc. Plus my mom always baby-sat my friends in the summer so I always had fun.
8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
I don't think so.
9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
hehehe...I'm so naughty! 19 w. Brad
1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
I live 2 inches from hell
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it?
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
I don't think I've been to the destination I will enjoy the most! LOL
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
Anywhere near my father
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
pretty much everywhere!
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
This question is asked as if I have the option to do either of these! LOL What the hell is traveling!
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
I have a feeling I'd like any popular vacation destination!
8. Where do you travel to most recently?
nowhere! Went down to Sierra Vista last year Labor Day
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?
I'd LOVE to if I had the opportunity!
1. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
2. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
KARAOKE!!!!!!! actually just sit and talk would be my favorite thing to do with her!
3. What is your favorite band?
At this moment Housman's Athletes
4. What is your favorite song?
I love music too much to pick a fave. It always rotates!
5. What is you favorite part of your job?
Teaching kids and seeing them improve
6. What is your favorite TV show, on now?
I don't watch tv.
7. What is your favorite TV show all time?
8. Who is your favorite actor?
9. What is your favorite film?
This answer would be the same as my one for favorite song.
1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I do both pretty evenly
2. Do you take compliments well?
Generally I just say thank you. I hate people who disagree w/ a compliment!
3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Girls camp for church
4. What was your favorite game as a kid?
5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway?
nooooo...way too much drama and soooo not my place!
6. Use three words to describe yourself?
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
my kids...everything else is just colatoral damage!
8. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mom and I have the same face...just different hair. Although my dad blindly insists I'm "Harrison through and through". He's a jackass.
9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
My hometown is Phoenix...it's pretty big..so big stuff happens here all the time.
Wanna Participate in Saturday 9?
Yup! I'm in the pool 4 days a week!
How long until your birthday?:
~33 days until my I'm-not-30-yet b-day!
Do you have any relatives in the military currently?:
~well my sister's fiancee is (how screwed up is it that my sister has been engaged for 3 months and NO ONE told me!)
Are you better at math or art?:
~I can barely count and I cannot draw AT ALL!
Science or History?:
~I remember liking my history teacher, Mr Johnson, my Jr year of high school. I don't remember liking History though. I was surprisingly good at Chemistry in high school but sucked at all other forms of science!
Who was your 4th grade teacher?
~Mr Stone (I still remembe this stupid little chant/cheer we used to yell using the letters of his name).
Where did you go to pre-school, if you went at all?:
~My mom did pre-school stuff with me
Who was the last person to call you?:
Who was the last person to text you?:
Do you own a digital camera?:
~yup but it's broken
How old is the cellphone you have right now?:
~a couple months I think
Do you know anyone named Tyler?:
~I know OF someone named Tyler
Can you do a handstand?:
~hmmm...I don't think I'd even attempt one
Have you ever had a pet fish?
~nope...and now that my son is a fish killer we will never have one!
Did you kiss or hug anyone yesterday?
Do you think people have any misconceptions about you?
~of course, as I'm sure I have some about others
Do you miss someone?
Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?:
~ummm...that's really hard to answer when it's hypotheical
Whens the last time you flew in a plane?
~I was preggers w/ Ethan who is 5 now
Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
~just running through all the shit I need to get done
Who made you cry last?
~ummm...it was a sweet email I got from someone I don't know very well. She got wind of my rough times and just wanted to cheer me up. It made me cry! LOL
What was the last TV show you watched?
~umm...I think I popped in a Dawson's Creek DVD the other day, although I didn't really sit and watch it. I just had it on for noise.
What are your plans for tomorrow?
~Family stuff as usual and hopefully seeing Housman's Athletes.
Do you spell words like 'favorite' and 'color' with or without the 'u'?
~depends on my mood...I like the u.
Are you obsessed with hannah montana/miley cyrus?
What reminds you of summer?
~the freakin' heat!
Have you ever been on a Slip'N'Slide?
~bought one for my kids a couple years ago...decided I'd show them how to use it....was the STUPIDEST thing I've ever done! These boobs were not made for slip n slides!
Have you ever changed in front of a window?
~yup.......but it had curtains!
Do you prefer to watch scary movies alone or with another person?
~I tried to go see Sleepy Hollow in the theatre alone....I stayed all of 5 minutes!
Have you ever seen the TV show "Ace of Cakes"?
Have you ever misspelled your own name?
Have you ever seen the movie 'Sandlot'? If so, did you like it?
~You're killin' me Smalls!
Does it annoy you when people answer questions in a different language?
~it doesn't annoy me but it's pointless
Do your neighbors have any dogs or cats?
~a dog....who needs a new home
When are you gonna move away from home?
~Did that years ago...but I think about running away from home all the time!
Who was the last person you threw out of your life?
~Most people run out of my life on their own steam!
How many windows are open on your computer?
Are you sarcastic?
~It's only ONE of the services I offer
Are you shy?
In the past week have you watched cartoons?
~I have a 3 year old....enough said!
What day this week has been your favorite so far?
In the past week have you felt sad?
~not sad...just stressed
Do you have plans for this weekend?
~manual labor on the house today...working tonight....family stuff tomorrow....hopefully seeing Housman's.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Last thing you said aloud?
~I listed that thing for sale
Have you ever had your heart broken?
~yeah...but I realized it was NOT worth the anxiety that I allowed it!
Are you hungry?
Has anyone ever given you roses?
Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Who woke you up this morning?
~I woke myself up. I slept 12 hours!
Are you happy right now?
~I'm pretty mellow at the moment...relatively happy!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
So I think I've decided to go back to school and finish my RN. The prospect of going back to school scares me. I'm smart but I'm not a sit down and study person. I never was. In high school I got away w/ doing NOTHING and still made the honor roll. Sadly that was 10 years ago and my brain is a little dusty. Plus college is a whole different ball game. I can't just float through. I actually have to learn something! LOL So the task of school is daunting but I'm going to dig in and do it. The payoff will be fantastic when I get done and can actually afford to support myself. I will enjoy paying off all my debt and perhaps moving to a better neighborhood. That would be fantastic!
In other thoughts running through my head....my friend Jeana cleaned out her closet and gave me some new shirts! I'm so excited! I love new clothes! I was getting bored of my wardrobe so it was perfect timing! Now to choose which one I will wear tonight!
And my ADD has no kicked in. I must go do something else!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Reba and Linda Davis (OMG that HAIR!!!!!!!!!)
Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson (this one gives me goose bumps...Kelly has really grown as an artist)
Reba and Kelly Clarkson (Reba always makes me smile)
Jaime O'Neal and Carrie Underwood
Friday, June 13, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Oh and Ethan is the funniest kid. He amuzes me! He's into "Transformers" (grandma isn't too happy about it) and today he took rubber bands and attached a cup to each of his arms saying he was a transformer and they were his weapons! The kid is so creative!
Cori is always a good girl. She's swimming in her first swim meet of the season on Saturday. She's doing backstroke and butterfly! I'm a proud mama! I'll post more pictures later!
NO WORK ON SATURDAY!
I've been trying to get Saturday off for a couple weeks now so I can go to Cori's swim meet. I wasn't having any luck and it was really pissing me off. I cover people shifts at work SO often and no one was willing to help me. Well my boss finally re-arranged the schedule a bit and everything is covered. Thank goodness! Now I can go to Cori's swim meet and teach a Coupon$ense class in the afternoon and host karaoke and MAYBE not be completely wiped out!
WHAT DID I DO TODAY???
Jack crap! LOL Well at the beginning of the week I put on my list to get a pedicure because my feet have been hurting so bad. I did get my pedicure like planned and ended up getting nails too. Last time I go to a place that doesn't speak english. I never know what I'm agreeing too! LOL Actually they look nice and I used to wear acrylic nails all the time, but that was pre-child. It's no fun changing diapers with fake nails. As a matter of fact it's no fun typing with them or picking your nose either. I have yet to go to the bathroom but I recall it not being all that great wiping your butt either. I know I know...TMI!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
<15 min. cleaning scrap room
1 box trash to recycle bin
1 box of stuff brought in and PUT AWAY
One load of laundry done
Front Entrance/Piano Area:
buy 6 hooks for kids backpacks/towells/ coats, etc
get rid of porch table (anyone want it? it's green plastic)
dead bush in trash
clean window/put foil in window
move table to vacuum/mop
dust sewing machine
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Monday, June 9, 2008
Allen and I are planning on finally finishing our back room in August so that I can move the girls into that room and rent out one of the front bedrooms. I HAVE to condense my scrapbook stuff to ONE cabinet! I don't scrap as much as I used to so I really need to do this anyway. I plan on spending 15 minutes each day in there decluttering. I worked for 15 minutes out in there tonight. Man it is going to take a LONG TIME to clean that place up! I went through 2 boxes. I made a box of stuff I'm going to give to a scrapper friend of mine (will add more stuff to it everyday and take it to my friend on Sunday)and took a big bin of garbage to the recycle bin. I also brought in a box of stuff that has various things that need to be put away in the house. MUST put those away and not let them sit!
And of course this summer we're doing swim lessons (we're at the pool from 10:45 to 1) and I'm working M,T, W from 3 to 7:30, F 9am to 6pm, and Sat 9am to 4:30pm. I'm hosting karaoke 2-3 nights a week (usually just Thurs and Sat, but sometimes Wed too). Today I got all my coupons clipped and filed while we were at the pool. I went to the bread store before the pool and I've already done my laundry for the day (need to put it away but will do that after work).
This week besides focusing on home blessing (which I'm going to do Tues, Wed AND Thurs) and regular daily chores (laundry, dishes, vacuuming) I'm focusing on this weeks zone. I've made a list of everything that needs to get done however I'll be happy if just a few get done. Something is better than nothing. Fingers crossed...it' s a big list (but I've already done a couple things!).
I still haven't put the laundry away and with the way my feet feel I doubt I'll get it all put away tonight but I'll put a little bit away. I really need to do the dishes but I think I'll save them for Cori to do tomorrow.
Oh and I finally took my car through emissions to day and it passed. Glad that's taken care of!
Well as you can see below I have gotten a few of my items done togay! And thanks to those that I have just saved myself a TON of money! My $600 camera has been missing for a couple months now. I thought it had been stolen out of my car! Well tonight as I was putting all my purses into the front closet I came across my fanny pack and MY CAMERA WAS IN IT!!!!!!!!!! !!!! WOO HOO! I'm so glad I hadn't gone and bought a new one! It was on my list! LOL And now I can take the one my friend gave me (she bought a new one and gave me her old one) and I can give it to my mom who has been wanting a digital camera.
Front Entrance/Piano Area:
dust piano/coat rack
buy 6 hooks for kids backpacks/towells/ coats, etc
get rid of porch table (anyone want it? it's green plastic)
dead bush in trash
clean window/put foil in window
move table to vacuum/mop
dust sewing machine
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
–adverb 1. in a definite manner; unambiguously.
2. unequivocally; positively.
–interjection 3. (used to express complete agreement or strong affirmation): Are you starting your diet tomorrow? Definitely!
[Origin: 1575–85; definite + -ly]
—Synonyms 1. See clearly. 2. absolutely, certainly.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
*Write a book - or rather finish my book and try to get it published
*Run a Marathon - actually I'd be okay with speed walking a marathon
*Ride a mechanical bull
*Experience New York City
*Meet Seth Green - I have a thing for red heads
*Finish my degree - I have no idea what I want to finish it FOR but I want the piece of paper
*Read More - this is a very broad goal. I'll never read as much a I want.
*Record and album
*learn to snowboard
*Go white water rafting
*Learn to play the violin
*Buy a Saxophone and actually practise
*Learn to surf
*Visit Prince Edward Island - this really should be at the top of my list
*Visit Denmark and stay in Hotel Fox
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
You don’t know what she hides behind her guarded wall
Her song may include victory or defeat and even strife
She sings of gladness, sorrow, and life
No one knows she worked hard at being a wife
She was not rewarded in life
She sings of gladness, sorrow, and life
You don’t know what she hides behind her guarded wall
Monday, May 12, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
stimulate the economy.
If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
If we purchase a computer it will go to India.
If we purchase fruits and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras,
If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan.
If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan and none of it will
help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at yard sales, since those are the only businesses still in the US!
You know, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my own bedroom decorated like one of these rooms! Hmmm....do I smell a new project??