~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday 9

1. Do you worry about your next birthday?
Why would I worry about something that is going to be so much fun! It's my I'm-not-30-yet b-day!!!!!!!

2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?
nope

3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
nope

4. How much older have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
Not older at all. I like my guy older than me!

5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
When I was 19 I dated a 33-year-old...so 14 years!

6. Have you ever been considered a sibling, rather than parent of your child?
no...and if anyone thought that I'd say they need glasses or to get a new pick up line cuz my oldest kid is 7!

7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?
not really

8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?
I have children....I think I have to be happy ith my choice! LOL

9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?
Both my step-brothers and 1 of my step-sisters have kid. I was closer to them when I was younger but not close at all now.


1. What is your job and do you like it?
I wear many hats. Mom, swim instructor, Coupon$ense instructor, Karaoke host and Piano/flute teacher. I like them all...otherwise why would I do them?

2. What to you do to unwind after work?
Karaoke! LOL

3. Who have you known the longest of your friends?
Beth...since we were born

4. Who do you go to for advice?
umm..depends on what kind of advice I need. I prefer to get input from several sources and then make my own decision.

5. Not counting your current relationship, how many times have you been in love?
just once

6. What is you favorite snack food?
eh...anything quick and easy. I don't really have a fave I go back to all the time

7. What is the best meal you ate this week?
hmm..dunno...probably one of my sandwhiches! I love sandwhiches and make kick-ass sandwhiches!

8. What to you is the most important factor in romantic attraction?
Chemistry...which involces physical attraction, and mental attraction

9. What do you think is your worst habit?
They're all bad



1. What is your favorite summer drink?
water in this heat!

2. What is the best summer sport to play?
umm...swimming! nice and cool

3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
Baseball

4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
A pool would be my first choice. I don' like to swim in a body of water in which I can't see what's under me.

5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
not because of the weather ;-)

6. What is your favorite summer song?
Don't know that I have a fave but I was really excited this summer when NKOTB got back together and i really liked their single "Summertime".

7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
All my summers kinda run together. We always did the same stuff. A lot of swimming, lots of traveling w/ my grandparents, going to see my dad, etc. Plus my mom always baby-sat my friends in the summer so I always had fun.

8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
I don't think so.

9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
hehehe...I'm so naughty! 19 w. Brad



1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
I live 2 inches from hell

2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it?
Texas

3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
I don't think I've been to the destination I will enjoy the most! LOL

4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
Anywhere near my father

5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
pretty much everywhere!

6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
This question is asked as if I have the option to do either of these! LOL What the hell is traveling!

7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
I have a feeling I'd like any popular vacation destination!

8. Where do you travel to most recently?
nowhere! Went down to Sierra Vista last year Labor Day

9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?
I'd LOVE to if I had the opportunity!



1. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
sleep...or read.

2. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
KARAOKE!!!!!!! actually just sit and talk would be my favorite thing to do with her!

3. What is your favorite band?
At this moment Housman's Athletes

4. What is your favorite song?
I love music too much to pick a fave. It always rotates!

5. What is you favorite part of your job?
Teaching kids and seeing them improve

6. What is your favorite TV show, on now?
I don't watch tv.

7. What is your favorite TV show all time?
Friends

8. Who is your favorite actor?
Will smith

9. What is your favorite film?
This answer would be the same as my one for favorite song.



1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I do both pretty evenly

2. Do you take compliments well?
Generally I just say thank you. I hate people who disagree w/ a compliment!

3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Girls camp for church

4. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Clue

5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway?
nooooo...way too much drama and soooo not my place!

6. Use three words to describe yourself?
Confident...insecure...lively

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
my kids...everything else is just colatoral damage!

8. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mom and I have the same face...just different hair. Although my dad blindly insists I'm "Harrison through and through". He's a jackass.

9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
My hometown is Phoenix...it's pretty big..so big stuff happens here all the time.

Wanna Participate in Saturday 9?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Saturday 9 is a fun meme.

    ReplyDelete