1. What are you doing special this weekend for Labor Day?
Well I'm basking in the fact that my kids are out of town and I can SLEEP!!! I will actually end up working too, but that's okay! LOL
2. What was your best vacation this past summer?
What the hell if vacation?? LOL
3. Did you do anything special for the 4th of July?
Went out with some friends and did karaoke. Didn't end up even seeing fireworks! LOL
4. What did you do special for Memorial Day?
Okay you're asking me to remember something that happened in MAY!
5. How was the weather? Tell us where you live and how the weather was as compared to summers past.
I live 2 inches above hell in hot Phoenix. I have no idea if it's been hotter or cooler this year. Once it reaches 100 degrees I think heat is all relative. Recently it's been way too humid. I can handle a million degrees of dry heat but as soon as you add humidity I am sick. Literally sick to my stomach! My grandmother calls it "Summers Complaint".
6. Did you discover a new favorite summer drink?
Water, water, and more water.
7. Did you enjoy this summer’s Olympics?
They were awesome!
8. I am from New England (Rhode Island). Lobster rules supreme in the summer. Is lobster part of your summer ritual?
Nope. I'm not opposed to Lobster. I think it's very tasty, but I have no intention of cooking a lobster and Seafood restaurants aren't in my budget right now.
9. What was the best single day of your summer?
That would have to be yesterday and today. No kids allowed me to sleep in VERY late! LOL
Wanna Participate in Saturday 9?