~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time to start updating this thing!

When I was a kid I was so good at writing in a journal everyday. Now I have all this technology at my finger tips and I can't manage to journal once a month now. I'm pretty sure no one reads this which is totally okay. This is mostly for me. I'm not one of those bloggers that only talks about my kids. As a matter of fact I'm too selfish to be one of those moms. I'm not saying those moms are bad. I wish I could be one of those people who live completely for their kids but sadly in my world the earth rotates around me. I have to admit I'm aprehensive about writing a lot of things in my life in such a public forum. Quite frankly most the things I think would just scare people! LOL I know I look all sweet and innocent but underneath that lies a very complicated person. See I already feel like I've said too much.

So I think I've decided to go back to school and finish my RN. The prospect of going back to school scares me. I'm smart but I'm not a sit down and study person. I never was. In high school I got away w/ doing NOTHING and still made the honor roll. Sadly that was 10 years ago and my brain is a little dusty. Plus college is a whole different ball game. I can't just float through. I actually have to learn something! LOL So the task of school is daunting but I'm going to dig in and do it. The payoff will be fantastic when I get done and can actually afford to support myself. I will enjoy paying off all my debt and perhaps moving to a better neighborhood. That would be fantastic!

In other thoughts running through my head....my friend Jeana cleaned out her closet and gave me some new shirts! I'm so excited! I love new clothes! I was getting bored of my wardrobe so it was perfect timing! Now to choose which one I will wear tonight!

And my ADD has no kicked in. I must go do something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment