~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Special: ~Arts & Entertainment~



1. Favorite Quote or Saying?
(it's the header of my blog)
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." by Marilyn Monroe

2. Favorite Poem or Ode?
"I tried to catch a cold
On a damp and chilly afternoon in autumn
I tried to catch a cold
but he skittered by so fast that I missed him
But I'm glad to hear you caught him"
by Shel Silverstien

3. Favorite Line from a Play or Movie?
"They're called boobs, Ed" Erin Brochovich

4. Favorite TV Show of All Time?
Friends! My life is a Friend's reference!


Saturday Special

No comments:

Post a Comment