For the best view stretch out on the ground and look straight up to the sky. Watch without magnification as binoculars or telescopes limit your view. If you're in Arizona the show should start after 9pm. It should be a good show since there's a Waxing Crescent moon tonight so the sky will be dark.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
10 Things that really irritate me about people
1. People don't take ownership for their own emotions. The way they are feeling is everyone eles's fault.
2. People don't listen. They hear what they want to hear (and then they get all butt hurt).
3. People are fake. They're all nice to your face and then stab you in the back.
4. People don't like to hear the truth. They'd rather you say nice things to their face and stab them in the back.
5. People are intolerant of differences. If a person marches to their own drum it's gonna offend someone.
6. People don't allow joy in their lives.
7. People don't keep their word.
8. People are inconsiderate and think only of themselves
9. People are drama driven. They will find ways to have their lives in turmoil.
10. People live their lives the way they think others expect.
Now before you get all preachy and tell me that not all people are like this, know that I am talking about one person in particular. I realize that not ALL people are like this but to keep this persons name off the web I'm generalizing. And if the person who I'm talking about is reading this....well you know who you are.