~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

10 Things Tuesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 Things that really irritate me about people

1. People don't take ownership for their own emotions. The way they are feeling is everyone eles's fault.

2. People don't listen. They hear what they want to hear (and then they get all butt hurt).

3. People are fake. They're all nice to your face and then stab you in the back.

4. People don't like to hear the truth. They'd rather you say nice things to their face and stab them in the back.

5. People are intolerant of differences. If a person marches to their own drum it's gonna offend someone.

6. People don't allow joy in their lives.

7. People don't keep their word.

8. People are inconsiderate and think only of themselves

9. People are drama driven. They will find ways to have their lives in turmoil.

10. People live their lives the way they think others expect.

Now before you get all preachy and tell me that not all people are like this, know that I am talking about one person in particular. I realize that not ALL people are like this but to keep this persons name off the web I'm generalizing. And if the person who I'm talking about is reading this....well you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment