~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Silly but fun!

Do you have a tan line anywhere?:
Yup! I'm in the pool 4 days a week!

How long until your birthday?:
~33 days until my I'm-not-30-yet b-day!

Do you have any relatives in the military currently?:
~well my sister's fiancee is (how screwed up is it that my sister has been engaged for 3 months and NO ONE told me!)

Are you better at math or art?:
~I can barely count and I cannot draw AT ALL!

Science or History?:
~I remember liking my history teacher, Mr Johnson, my Jr year of high school. I don't remember liking History though. I was surprisingly good at Chemistry in high school but sucked at all other forms of science!

Who was your 4th grade teacher?
~Mr Stone (I still remembe this stupid little chant/cheer we used to yell using the letters of his name).

Where did you go to pre-school, if you went at all?:
~My mom did pre-school stuff with me

Who was the last person to call you?:
~Mary Yonkin

Who was the last person to text you?:
~Alexis

Do you own a digital camera?:
~yup but it's broken

How old is the cellphone you have right now?:
~a couple months I think

Do you know anyone named Tyler?:
~I know OF someone named Tyler

Can you do a handstand?:
~hmmm...I don't think I'd even attempt one

Have you ever had a pet fish?
~nope...and now that my son is a fish killer we will never have one!

Did you kiss or hug anyone yesterday?
~yup

Do you think people have any misconceptions about you?
~of course, as I'm sure I have some about others

Do you miss someone?
~not really

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?:
~ummm...that's really hard to answer when it's hypotheical

Whens the last time you flew in a plane?
~I was preggers w/ Ethan who is 5 now

Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
~just running through all the shit I need to get done

Who made you cry last?
~ummm...it was a sweet email I got from someone I don't know very well. She got wind of my rough times and just wanted to cheer me up. It made me cry! LOL

What was the last TV show you watched?
~umm...I think I popped in a Dawson's Creek DVD the other day, although I didn't really sit and watch it. I just had it on for noise.


What are your plans for tomorrow?
~Family stuff as usual and hopefully seeing Housman's Athletes.

Do you spell words like 'favorite' and 'color' with or without the 'u'?
~depends on my mood...I like the u.


Are you obsessed with hannah montana/miley cyrus?
~ummm NO

What reminds you of summer?
~the freakin' heat!

Have you ever been on a Slip'N'Slide?
~bought one for my kids a couple years ago...decided I'd show them how to use it....was the STUPIDEST thing I've ever done! These boobs were not made for slip n slides!

Have you ever changed in front of a window?
~yup.......but it had curtains!

Do you prefer to watch scary movies alone or with another person?
~I tried to go see Sleepy Hollow in the theatre alone....I stayed all of 5 minutes!

Have you ever seen the TV show "Ace of Cakes"?
~What??

Have you ever misspelled your own name?
~no

Have you ever seen the movie 'Sandlot'? If so, did you like it?
~You're killin' me Smalls!

Does it annoy you when people answer questions in a different language?
~it doesn't annoy me but it's pointless

Do your neighbors have any dogs or cats?
~a dog....who needs a new home

When are you gonna move away from home?
~Did that years ago...but I think about running away from home all the time!

Who was the last person you threw out of your life?
~Most people run out of my life on their own steam!

How many windows are open on your computer?
~3

Are you sarcastic?
~It's only ONE of the services I offer

Are you shy?
~nope

In the past week have you watched cartoons?
~I have a 3 year old....enough said!

What day this week has been your favorite so far?
~Friday

In the past week have you felt sad?
~not sad...just stressed

Do you have plans for this weekend?
~manual labor on the house today...working tonight....family stuff tomorrow....hopefully seeing Housman's.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
~of course

Last thing you said aloud?
~I listed that thing for sale

Have you ever had your heart broken?
~yeah...but I realized it was NOT worth the anxiety that I allowed it!

Are you hungry?
~nah

Has anyone ever given you roses?
~YEARS ago!

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
~yup

Who woke you up this morning?
~I woke myself up. I slept 12 hours!

Are you happy right now?
~I'm pretty mellow at the moment...relatively happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment