~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't tell me you're gonna do something if you don't intend to do it!

I HATE when people say they'll do something and then don't!!!! Especially when it's an intentional "yeah yeah I'll do it" when the whole time they had no intention of doing it at all. If you're not going to do what I've asked just tell me. I may be mad but I'll still have respect for you and know you have some integrity. I am trying to do some cleaning and rearranging that Allen asked me to do. I got to a point where I need him to move a heavy table for me. He told me yesterday he would move it. This morning when it hadn't been done I indicated I still needed the table moved and by his reaction I knew he had no intention of moving it. He only told me he would to shut me up! I am so flippin irritated! And I knew there was no point in arguing with him about it because he would just say more things to shut me up! So I shut myself up instead.


And as a side...I do understand that people get busy and sometimes things get left undone unintentionally. This doesn't bother me as I know I sometimes do this as well. But I am apologetic and get the thing done as soon as I can!!

And let's get some POSITIVE going in this post! I don't post my to-do lists very often. I'm sure if I did I'd get more done! LOL But anywho I wanted to mention what I got done yesterday. Besides laundry, dishes, and regular stuff I am working on cleaning/ducluttering my "craft" room. I've stopped crafting (for the most part anyway...I'm now doing digital scrapbooking because it takes less space) and we're going to turn my craft room into the girls room. So yesterday I got a HUGE area cleaned up. The recycling and regular garbage cans were packed (thank goodness today is trash day). My trunk is FULL of stuff to take to Goodwill. I've got 2 big boxes of craft supplies to take to a scrapbooking friend of mine.



My goal today is to get the rest of the laundry put away and wash one more load and rearrange the furniture in the living room. I sold an old decorative sewing machine this week so now I have more room (and one less thing to dust)!

No comments:

Post a Comment