I love this Meme, but Saturdays are so busy I always forget to do it! So here's the last few Saturday 9s!
1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it? Choctaw, Oklahoma...isn't that sad?
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why? Go Fug Yourself
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one?That I was pregnant?? The verdict is still out on whether it's a good thing though!
4. What is your favorite quote? Look to the right under my picture!
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation?I don't know if it's MAJOR but I was in the hospital for 4 days with pneumonia back n 2004.
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?My hair is the bane of my existence! I don't like it the same all the time. I get bored of it. It's horribly damaged right now and falls out in CLUMPS in the shower. I may have NO hair soon!
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up?Considering I grew up here in AZ and we didn't have an "amusement park" until like 1996 I don't think I had a favorite. Oh and amusement park is in quotes because I'm really not sure you can call Castles and Coasters and amusement park!
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day?If I had my way I wouldn't talk on it AT ALL! I hate the phone! But unfortunately my mother thinks that we need to talk every day! *wink*
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week?Wordless Wednesday because I'm lazy and it's easier just to throw up a picture instead of having to write in my blog! And I would have linked you to the Wordless Wednesday blog but it keeps freezing up my computer.
1. Were you raised around a lot of sports? Yeah my family is a sports family. We played sports...we watched sports. I think my grandpa wishes we were all boys! My mom was a catcher in a boys baseball league!
2. What is your favorite sport?I love playing softball. I love watching live baseball. I think Lacrosse is awesome. I will watching ANY sport live though!
3. When did you last play a sport?I played a little Volleyball and Softball this year.
4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?I went to a Phoenix Coyotes game last week (or was it the week before?).
5. What was the last sport you watch on TV? I usually catch some football game when I'm working.
6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?My kids all swim and that was my main thing growing up.
7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?How can you care too much about sports?? They're fun and great exercise!
8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?Nope! I'm a busy mom!
9. Who is your favorite sports team?Phoenix Suns
1. What's the best new website you've found?Facebook
2. What's the best movie you've seen?10 Things I Hate About You
3. What's the best quote you know?I just answered this!
4. What's the best book you've read?Wow I don't think I can answer that question! I've read so many great books!
5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?Accepted me for who I am!
6. What's the best thing about your job?Both my jobs allow me to do what I love to do!
7. What’s the best CD you own?I think I only own 3 CDs and I'm not even sure which ones they are!
8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?I don't watch new TV shows. I wait until they come out on DVD.
9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?I didn't appreciate it at the time but when I was 16 I had a 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser.
1. What are your favorite shoes?You expect me to pick just ONE pair???
2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like?Again, you want me to choose just one? I'm a clothes horse!
3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it?"Do you wake up in the morning with new things to annoy me?"
4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire?I always look good! How's that for humble!
5. What do you sleep in?Wouldn't you like to know!! *wink*
6. Do you wear expensive sneakers?I have two pairs. Nikes my mom gave me and Z-coils. I have no idea what the Nikes cost but the Z-coils cost me $200!!!
7. What is your favorite hat?I'm not really a hat person.
8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs??I don't care. Whatever they're comfortable in.
9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses?I don't care. Whatever they're comfortable in.
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it??I have no idea!
2. Can you change the oil on a car??I can, but don't choose to do it. That's what men are for!
3. Name three things you have on you at all times.Phone, purse, lipgloss.
4. What’s your life motto?Don't sweat the small stuff.
5. What’s a word that you say a lot?"nice", "fantastic", some 4 letter words I say too often.<
6. What were you doing at midnight last night?Falling asleep!
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?I actually haven't looked yet! LOL
8. Who is your worst enemy?Myself
9. What does your watch look like?It's silver with a ribbon band. I never wear it.
1. When was the last time you lost your temper with someone?Ethan, yesterday.
2. What was it about?He wouldn't get out of the pool and thought he could push my buttons. He learned real quick.
3. Were you totally right or totally wrong?I'm the mom, of course I was right!
4. If wrong, how long until you realized it? If right, how long until the other person realized it?He's 5, the only thing he realized is that mommy doesn't mess around.
5. Did you go a lengthy of time without speaking?Now THAT would be childish!
6. Who made the first move?huh?
7. Do you feel the situation is resolved now?I'm sure he'll keep pushing buttons. After all, he's a kid.
8. Do you ever give in, knowing you weren’t wrong, to keep the peace?If it's a trivial matter I'll give in to keep the peace. But if it means something to me then I will not back down.
9. Was there permanent damage even though you’ve made up?I hope the permanent damage is that Ethan learned to get out of the pool when I tell him to.