~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Friday, October 3, 2008

The strange people I saw today!

Man I wish I could safely take pictures while driving down the road! Today was the day for off people sightings! First driving home this morning on the 51 I saw someone riding one of these

Photobucket

....but he wasn't sitting on the seat, he was sitting on the gas tank! And I watched him ride this way for at least a quarter of a mile before I got off the freeway! We were going SIXTY MILES PER HOUR!! This just seemed incredibly stupid and dangerous! I so wanted to take a picture, but that would have been stupid and dangerous too! THEN I was driving past the K-mart at Northern and I-17 and I saw a girl holding one of those advertising signs on the corner....wearing a french maid's outfit over jeans! And I'm pretty sure she wasn't advertising Halloween costumes! Finally, I was having lunch with my BFF at Taco Bell when Queen Amidala walked in!

Photobucket

Except that the girls HAIR actually looked like this! It wasn't a ceremonial headdress! D and I tried to discretely take a piture, but it just wasn't happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment