~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Thursday, September 25, 2008

HORENDOUS day!

*Let's just start with the fact that I woke up totally exhausted
*My feet seem to be getting worse again
*Ethan had a HORRIBLE day at school! Throwing tantrums AND chairs!
*I got a flat tire that couldn't be fixed
*When I jacked up my car to change the tire the jack BROKE IN HALF!
*A crazy man tried to help/rape me.
*My side gate was open when I got home. I can't tell if anything is missing.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    i was gonna post some advice but I then remembered that most girls don't want advice, they just want to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have had better days since this!

    ReplyDelete