~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Things you didn't want to know!

1. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1:30 or so...I was out w/ friends.

2. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Where's my phone (it was ringing).

3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
Older

4. What did you do last night?
went to Hurricane Bay and Marc's

5. Do you own anything that cost more than 1000 dollars?
My car, my house, a pair of Manolo Blahniks, Computer

6. Have you ever ran with scissors?
Probably, I'm a rule breaker.

7. Do you sell on ebay and if so what was the last thing you sold?
Coupons

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
Yes

9. How is your day so far?
Good although I'm very tired.

10. Do you want to go to college?
I want to go BACK to college!

11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
Working

12. Whats your favorite season?
Fall

13. Last thing you ate/drank?
An orange and a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi

14. When was the last time you cried and the reasons?
I had just realized that certain opportunities are no longer mine for the taking.

15. Are you single?
Not really

16. Name something you cannot wait for?
When my kids go to bed so I can sleep!

17. What did you do for your last birthday?
Had a week long celebration w/ several parties....some of them not so pretty!

18. How many kids do you want to have?
ZERO

19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
mmm hmmm

20. How many red lights have you ran?
A couple but I didn't mean to.

21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
Probably

22. What was your favorite grade?
Oh geez....maybe 2nd grade? I don't remember!

23. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Still at Marc's I think

24. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
Yup

25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Oh yes.

26. When was the last time you were given roses? and from who?
I believe it was in high school......sad very sad.

27. Plans for tomorrow?
Doing stuff w/ my kids

28. When did your last hug take place?
At the pool when my kids showed up.

29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yup they make the 2nd g upper case...GiGi...drives me NUTS!

30. Have you ever started a sentence saying No-Offense... But...?
Probably

31. Do you drink tea?
Love green tea and Nut crunch roibos

32. When was the last time you saw a cop?
I prolly saw one while I was driving today.

33. Did you ride in someone elses car today?
nope

34. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
I'm a walking mistake

35. What song are you listening to right now?
nothing

36. Who was the last person to text you?
Simone

37. Do you miss someone?
not really

38. Is there anything you regret about your past?
Sort of....but not really.

39. Are you happy with your life?
Yup!

40. What was the last movie you watched?
The Heartbreak Kid...tried to watch it twice and still haven't seen the whole thing.

41. Have you ever touched an elephant?
Yes

42. Who was the last person to call you?
my mom

43. Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
closed

44. Do you sleep with the light on or off?
off

45. What is your favorite hobby?
Karaoke

46. Do you own a pair of Nikes?
yup!

47. Do you have any pets?
a chocolate lab named Cody

48. What were you doing at 11 a.m. this morning?
working

49. Is there a difference between the word's best friend and good friend?
hmmm...when I say it yes

50. How many cars have you owned?
4

51. Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone a lot?
I sincerely like a lot of people.

52. Are you afraid of clowns?
kinda

53. When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
a couple days ago

54. Who is your celebrity crush?
He's dead....Heath Ledger

55. Do you know anybody who was abused?
yes

56. Favorite fruit?
oranges

57. Do you take walks often?
not often enough

58. Have you ever had a reoccurring nightmare?
not really

59. Is silence really golden?
Anyone who says no does not have any children!

60. What did you do a week ago tonight?
Hung out w/ a friend.

61. Who is your favorite rapper?
I don't know that I have a fave.

62. Are you afraid to grow up?
haha I wish I wasn't grown up!

64. What language are you taking?
none

65. Any upcoming vacations?
DC this summer

66. Would you call yourself smart?
I'm very smart

67. Do you like to read?
love to read

No comments:

Post a Comment