1. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1:30 or so...I was out w/ friends.
2. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Where's my phone (it was ringing).
3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
4. What did you do last night?
went to Hurricane Bay and Marc's
5. Do you own anything that cost more than 1000 dollars?
My car, my house, a pair of Manolo Blahniks, Computer
6. Have you ever ran with scissors?
Probably, I'm a rule breaker.
7. Do you sell on ebay and if so what was the last thing you sold?
8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
9. How is your day so far?
Good although I'm very tired.
10. Do you want to go to college?
I want to go BACK to college!
11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
12. Whats your favorite season?
13. Last thing you ate/drank?
An orange and a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
14. When was the last time you cried and the reasons?
I had just realized that certain opportunities are no longer mine for the taking.
15. Are you single?
16. Name something you cannot wait for?
When my kids go to bed so I can sleep!
17. What did you do for your last birthday?
Had a week long celebration w/ several parties....some of them not so pretty!
18. How many kids do you want to have?
19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
20. How many red lights have you ran?
A couple but I didn't mean to.
21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
22. What was your favorite grade?
Oh geez....maybe 2nd grade? I don't remember!
23. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Still at Marc's I think
24. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
26. When was the last time you were given roses? and from who?
I believe it was in high school......sad very sad.
27. Plans for tomorrow?
Doing stuff w/ my kids
28. When did your last hug take place?
At the pool when my kids showed up.
29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yup they make the 2nd g upper case...GiGi...drives me NUTS!
30. Have you ever started a sentence saying No-Offense... But...?
31. Do you drink tea?
Love green tea and Nut crunch roibos
32. When was the last time you saw a cop?
I prolly saw one while I was driving today.
33. Did you ride in someone elses car today?
34. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
I'm a walking mistake
35. What song are you listening to right now?
36. Who was the last person to text you?
37. Do you miss someone?
38. Is there anything you regret about your past?
Sort of....but not really.
39. Are you happy with your life?
40. What was the last movie you watched?
The Heartbreak Kid...tried to watch it twice and still haven't seen the whole thing.
41. Have you ever touched an elephant?
42. Who was the last person to call you?
43. Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
44. Do you sleep with the light on or off?
45. What is your favorite hobby?
46. Do you own a pair of Nikes?
47. Do you have any pets?
a chocolate lab named Cody
48. What were you doing at 11 a.m. this morning?
49. Is there a difference between the word's best friend and good friend?
hmmm...when I say it yes
50. How many cars have you owned?
51. Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone a lot?
I sincerely like a lot of people.
52. Are you afraid of clowns?
53. When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
a couple days ago
54. Who is your celebrity crush?
He's dead....Heath Ledger
55. Do you know anybody who was abused?
56. Favorite fruit?
57. Do you take walks often?
not often enough
58. Have you ever had a reoccurring nightmare?
59. Is silence really golden?
Anyone who says no does not have any children!
60. What did you do a week ago tonight?
Hung out w/ a friend.
61. Who is your favorite rapper?
I don't know that I have a fave.
62. Are you afraid to grow up?
haha I wish I wasn't grown up!
64. What language are you taking?
65. Any upcoming vacations?
DC this summer
66. Would you call yourself smart?
I'm very smart
67. Do you like to read?
love to read