~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Monday, February 11, 2008

Barack Is my Candidate

And if anyone tells my grandpa then they will have ME to reckon with. I was raised very Conservative but have grown more and more middle ground. I have very strong views but they jump between the right and left pretty quickly. The paper in my town (Phoenix, AZ) is VERY Democratic and slants that way WAY too much IMO. If I didn't need the coupons out of the Sunday paper I wouldn't subscribe to it at all. I don't know what America NEEDS, but I do know that Americans WANT change. So I believe a Deomcratic president is inevitable. I believe Barack is the lesser of two evils. I'm not sure America can handle another Clinton administration.

A good friend of mine pointed out the other day that America's hesitation w/ Barak may be the fact that he doesn't identify w/ a Christian religion and that may be the appeal of Hilary. But if it's Christian "values" that America is looking for then we better look away from the Clinton's QUICK! It's OBVIOUS that they have no integrity. How can we put our trust and faith into people like that?

I wish I had more time to read. Several of Barack's books look very interesting and I'm sure that would give me more insite into his ideas. I'm kicking myself for not getting into this race sooner. I'm now craving more information than I can possibly get by November! I'm going to be spending time on Barack's official website today!

I read another interesting blog posting on this same subject today. It seems everyone is thinking about the same thing. Read more thoughts at It’s a Blog Eat Blog World

No comments:

Post a Comment