~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Cori and Ethan

Photobucket

Today was Cori and Ethan's b-day party and I am a lame mom. I didn't want to deal w/ a bunch of kids or all the presents so I told the kids they could only invite one person each. Well their friends didn't show up! Cori was disapointed. Ethan couldn't have cared less.

Photobucket

We went swimming at my pool of course. They had lots of fun as usual.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cori got a High School Musical shirt and a High School Musical dance game.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ethan got a Mater toy and a Policeman costume. The kids also got a computer from their dad. Cori will soon be learning how to download her photos from her digital camera and blogging. And I'm just happy to have my computer back!

I've learned my lesson. I'll just bite the bullet next year and let them invite a bunch of people that way at least SOMEONE will show up! LOL I don't know what I'm complaining about. Cori and Ethan's b-days are only two weeks apart so for at least a while I'll be able to do just one party for them. And thankfully Georgia won't need anything more than a family party for the next couple years!

No comments:

Post a Comment