~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Monday, February 4, 2008

A quiz on my thoughts

WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT.

1. I'm tired of:
falling into my old patterns.

2. I am listening to:
the dryer.

3. Maybe I should:
mop my floors.

4. Chocolate is:
alright.

5. I don't understand:
why I don't have more respect for myself.

6. I have lost my respect for:
myself.

7. I last ate:
a Southwest Chicken Salad from Jack N The Box.

8. Someday:
I'll travel to a few of my dream destinations.

10. I will always remember:
nothing! I have a terrible memory.

11. Love is:
complicated.

13. Today:
is an overcast rainy day.

14. Tomorrow:
is Tuesday.

15. I get annoyed:
when people drive like they're the only car on the road.

16. Parties:
make the SuperBowl go by so much quicker!

17. Simple kisses:
are nice when they're unexpected.

18. Secret wish:
that I could turn back the clock several years and make some better decisions.

-------------------------

QUESTIONS

1. Is your hair wet?
nope

2. Is your cell phone right by you?
in my pocket

3. Do you miss someone?
not really

4. Are you wearing chap stick?
nope

5. Are you tired?
a little

6. Are you wearing pajamas?
nope

07. Are you mad?
a little at myself

08. Are you upset?
a little at myself

----------------------------

HAVE YOU

1. Recently done anything you regret?
hahahahahahaha um yeah

2. Ever stuck gum under a desk?
no

3. Ever tripped over your own feet?
so many times! I'm a klutz!

----------------------------

TODAY HAVE YOU

1. Have you cursed?
surprisingly, no

2. Have you gotten mad at someone?
just myself

3. Is there one person on your mind right now?
No there are several people on my mind right now.

4. Do you have any siblings?
1 sister, 2 step-sisters, 2 step-brothers

5. Do you want children?
been there done that and all I got were these lousy stretch marks!

6. Do you smile often?
all the time!

7. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
nope!

8. Do you like your handwriting?
eh it's fine...can't do much about it

9. Are your toenails painted?
yup!

10. Are you a friendly person?
yup!

11. What color shirt are you wearing?
navy blue

12. What were you doing at 2PM yesterday?
cleaning my house

13. What can you not wait for?
the day I make better decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment