~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I'm so mad that I didn't take a before picture this AM! My friend Sara came over EARLY this AM to use my computer. Perfect opportunity to make my lazy ass get out of bed and get something done. My "great room" irritates me because I just don't know how to furnish it or arrange things. Well I got a bit of inspiration last night to move the big chairs around a little. The area still needs some work and obviously I haven't totally conqured the clutter but I'm happy w/ the progress for today. Here are the "after" pictures. Oh and the computer was Cori and Ethan's b-day gift from their dad! So glad to have my computer back!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment