~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Thursday, February 7, 2008

MyPoints.com

Have you ever heard of the website, Mypoints??? I have been a member for a couple of years now and love it. You sign up for free! And you start to receive BonusMail which are emails about websites like Netflix or Equifax. For each email that you simply OPEN you get 5 points. Another way to earn points is by shopping online. Always start from the Mypoints website and you can earn points for shopping online at places like eBay, Overstock, Kohls, Sephora... You then turn the points into gift cards. That's it. Easy as 1-2-3. I've gotten so many gift cards I can't really remember how much I've earned anymore. Sound like fun? I can get points for making referrals, and you can get points for joining and completing a profile. Its a win-win. So leave your email in the comments and I will send you the referral info! We both can earn great gift cards, did I mention you can get GC for places like Walmart, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel and other great places.

No comments:

Post a Comment