~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Friday, February 22, 2008

50 Things About Me

1. Do you like bleu cheese?
Yup I sure do!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
I didn't even know you could smoke heroine...so no.

3. Do you own a gun?
I don't personally own one but there are many in my house.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
I've never added a flavor to my drink at sonic.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on what kind of doctor we're talking about here.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
A good hot dog or braut is great! Cheap hot dogs, no FANK YOU!

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
White Christmas and I can watch it any time of the year!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water

9. Can you do push ups?
hahahaha does 1/2 a push-up count?

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't have a favorite.

12. Favorite hobby?
Karaoke

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Sometimes I wonder....

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
I'm too forgiving sometimes.

16. Middle name?
Pearl

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
1. Why are the kids being so loud
2. I need to get ready for my class
3. Why are the kids being so loud!

18. Name 4 things you bought yesterday?
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Cheese burgers
3. Postage
4. Does Denny's @ 2am count??

19. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink?
1. Water
2. Diet Pepsi
3. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
4. More Diet Pepsi

20. Current worry?
Don't really have one

21. Current hate right now?
I don't hate anything. That takes a lot of effort.

22. Favorite place to be?
Doing karaoke somewhere!

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
At home!

24. Where would you like to go?
Prince Edward Island

25. Name something you enjoy doing but haven't done in a while.
Scrapbooking

26. Do you own slippers?
A red fluffy pair and an animal print pair

27. What shirt are you wearing?
Happy Bunny Shirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Yes and no. They're nice in the summer when it's hot but I hate the feeling of them snagging on my heels if they're rough.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes

30. Favorite color?
Red

31. Would you be a pirate?
I hope not

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Surprisingly I don't sing in the shower

33. Favorite girl's name?
Maria

34. Favorite boy's name?
Daniel

35. What's in your pocket right now?
My phone

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Oh prolly one of my kids being silly.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I had this awesome set of black and white sheets that I loved!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Hmmm falling off a top bunk bed one New Years many years ago! My ankle was bruised for more than a year!

39. Do you love where you live?
Yes

40. How many tvs do you have in your house?
3 technically but we don't use them.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Alexis

42. How many dogs do you have?
Uno

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
hahahaha prolly not!

45. What is your favorite book(s)?
Too many to name. But my fave as a kid was Number the Stars

46. What is your favorite candy?
I don't think I have a fave. I don't really care for sweet stuff.

47. Favorite Sports Team?
GO SUNS! GO D-BACKS!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I dunno...

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Which time? I didn't sleep very well last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment