~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You've GOT to be kidding me!

$5000 A Day Fine for Dancing


Okay, I know very little about politics and I choose to have very little knowledge about them. So I don't know how this kind of thing works, but this kind of crap really irritates me. Why can't people just mind their own freaking business?? Why can't people learn to have a little fun and let the little vexations of life pass. There is someone in my neighborhood that gets pissed off several times a year and sends the city out to paper the houses w/ warnings. I realize my house is not beautiful. Green-thumbs I do not have. But I do my best. Yes, our cars are ugly. But they all run and we use them. And even if our garage was cleaned out we couldn't fit them inside because it's barely a 2-car garage! Not really our fault! Alright, I'm off my box now. *breathing deeply*

No comments:

Post a Comment