~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Friday, October 19, 2007

Flashback Friday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This picture was taken back in August of 2004. I forgot how much Ethan used to like to vacuum. I think because it made a lot of noise like the stuff in daddy's garage. The fact that it had wheels probably helped too. One time we went to visit my in-laws and he immediately started running all over the house. I couldn't figure out what the heck he was doing until my sister-in-law said that he looks for the vacuum immediately whenever he visited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following email was from September 20, 2005.

I've learned my lesson..........
From: Gigi
To: Beth Fisher

I’ve learned my lesson about lying!!!!!! My friend, Marci, invited us over last night for dinner and family night. I have seen her about 3 or 4 nights in a row and am tired and quite frankly, sick of her! I didn't want to make her feel bad, so I told her I had just talked to you (which was the truth) and you were in town and that we'd be having dinner (which of course was not the truth). I thought she would have zero connection w/ the girl I've known FOREVER and that lives in Lake Havasu! Well, Marci asked a few questions about you and I answered her (w/ the truth of course thinking there was no need to "invent" a fictional best friend). Then Marci asks "Is Beth's mom named Celia?" I nearly fell out of my chair! Turns out your mom takes Marci's water arobics class @ LA Fitness! I just felt soooooo stupid! There was no way to tell Marci the truth and not hurt her feelings, so I just got off the phone w/ her and called your mom. When I told her this story she just HOWLED!!!!!!! She said she was happy to play along so I could have a nice relaxing evening at home, but you know what they say about "a web of lies". I just feel like an idiot! I really hope it doesn't come up and bite me in the ass! I just feel like a fool! I vow NEVER to tell another lie, no matter how bad it will make someone feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment