~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The NEW Food City Spokesmodel!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had such a fun Saturday! Allen took the Cori and Ethan out to the farm early on Saturday to drive the sandrail. Georgia and I went out there after I got off work. The day was fun but tiring.



I was stupid and forgot to bring extra diapers for Georgia. So she ran around half naked most the day. THEN she got diahrea so Allen fashioned her an outfit. She HATED it, but put up w/ it for a while.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 AM

    just how sad and adorable is that little girl. awww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh! She is adorable and this group of pictures is priceless! Total blackmail material!

    ReplyDelete