~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm so pissed off about work!

They took me off the schedule Mondays for Nov/Dec. They took me off closing Mon and Tues. They're giving me less family swims to work. They've hired 2 new guards (who both suck) and 1 new teacher so i'm the one getting shafted. I looked at my Tues and Wed schedules for Nov/Dec and I don't even have classes until 5:30 on those days. I'm so fucking pissed off. I'm trying so hard to look at this as a positive....now i have more time for piano students. But it's really hard when i can't depend on that yet. So there's my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment