~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, September 15, 2007

My feet are pruny....

I do these silly myspace quizes all the time which I know is a waist of time, but they're funny and they sometimes really make me think about myself. So I thought I'd share.


1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
a slutty top, big silver hoop earrings, furry leg warmers, rainbow angel wings, and a microphone

2.) I have an irrational fear of:
i don't know that any of my fears are irrational....they are all based on something real in my life

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
leftovers...always......i've never actually seen my grandmother cook, but she always has leftovers!

4.) What weight were you when you were born?
8lbs 15oz

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
I can't really think of a person I "hate", especially not someone I'd put at the top of my hate list.
6.) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
hmmm.....that's a toughy......depends on the situation and WHY they cheated and for how long.......

7.) Do you stalk anyone on MySpace?
that's silly!

8.) I find the thought of childbirth:
uhg! Been there done that and all I got was these lousy stretch marks!

9.) Next door to my house is?
another house

10.) My feet are:
pruny from swimming

11.) My preferred style of jeans is:
straight leg or boot cut mid-rise

12.) who is your #1 (on myspace)?
my cousin

13.) Know how to cook?
I KNOW how to cook....however I avoid it whenever possible.

14.) I am annoyed with
:my mother.......as usual

15.) What is the worst way you were dumped?
In the days when I was "dumped" it was pretty much always the same. Lamo had one of his friends do it for him, but then again kids have no business being in "serious" relationships anyway so what can you expect?

17.) What sea creature scares you?
All of them.........I am terrified to go into the ocean past the point that I can touch the bottom.

18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
That's an odd question. I'm around so many different people all the time! I even have friend's w/ no hair! LOL

19.) What object have you broken most recently?
Ummmm... nothing that I can think of.

20.) Favorite pick up line?
I don't have a fave but here's a funny one "Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?"

21.) What was the last thing to make you cry?
Baby's Daddy

22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for?
To keep the wine from getting warm... (I had to leave this answer from Rachel because it's obviously right and it made me smile to think about her)

23.) My favorite shoes are:
Do I have to pick just one???

24.) Can you use chopsticks?
It's not a pretty sight!

25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Hmmm....guess that depends on what mood I'm in and the weather.......

26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
I don't know any serial killers........I don't think........

27.) Who knows a secret or two about you?
My A-man

28.) Have you ever burned yourself?
I'm a clutz...of course I have!

29.) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
hahahahaha....I don't think I create that kind of emotion in anyone.

40.) Do you believe in things that last forever?
Well....children's clothes don't.......neither do their toys......and neither does my patience........but I supose SOMETHING will last forever!

41.) What are you listening to?
Silence.......my kids are pooped from swimming!

42.) What do you smell like?
chlorine (even though I've showered I still smell like the pool)

43.) Are you married?
Yep.

44.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
Yep.

45.) What's most confusing to you?
Life.........

46.) Do you have any bad habits?
MANY........I chew my nails......I yell at my kids........I don't put dishes in the dishwasher right away........I procrastinate.......you don't really want to hear about the others! ;)

47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Sure when I was 5!

48.) What have you learned about life?
No one can MAKE me feel a certain way....no one has that much control over me.

49.) What's your favorite color?
Red

50.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
I'm still alive so that answer would be NO!

52.) Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?
of course

53.) What are you looking forward to?
Being w/ my A-man.

54.) How are you today?
Totally exhausted!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment