~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Friday, September 28, 2007

Google Steers My Destiny

I am a total believer in the idea that each person steers their own destiny. I CHOOSE to be where I am and do what I do. I CHOOSE to be happy or sad, etc. So today I googled "steer my destiny" and out of "about 87,800" results the first one was a rather interesting blog. click here I don't know yet if it will make it into my "daily reading" file in my favorites list, but it'd definitely worth a read. Make sure to click "home" so you can read other entries. There were more blogs listed as well. Seems a lot of people are steering their own destinies or at least want to.click here
I don't know if this one is a blog, but it's interesting. click here

Of course quite a few astrology sites popped up as well. I'm not entirely convinced that by studying astrology that you're actually steering your own destiny, but allowing outside influences steer you instead. There's arguments to be made on both sides. But that's the reason I never open fortune cookies. I don't want to be influenced by something/someone else.
click here
Sadly the reason this one caught my eye was because of the pretty scrolly font they used....oh the things I allow to influence ME! click here

And this article is fascinating to me click here.

I had no idea there was such a thing as google books existed until now! Kind a cool! I'm gonna have to look into them more. Yet another reason I LOVE googling. And no I'm not talking dirty here! Get your minds out of the gutter!
click here


No comments:

Post a Comment