~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Boys have cooties and my shower curtain is white!

1.Have you ever thought about getting your nipples pierced?
Sure, I often think crazy thoughts. Usually I come to my senses before I do something stupid though!

2.Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
Not that I know of, or can remember.

3.Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
I start the water before I get in. I like to get it warmed up.

4.Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
Probably. I don't make a habit of it, so I can't really remember.

5.Have you had more than 10 boyfriends/girlfriends?
Probably.....let's not talk about it.

6.Where do you put your towel after taking a shower?
USUALLY back on the rack, although sometimes I forget and leave it on my bed or the floor.

7.What color is your shower curtain?
White......I know, very boring



8.Have you ever had stitches?
Yes, I had cancer removed from my arm and several other biopsies that required stiches. I've had 2 C-sections although those were staples. Do they count?

9.How long ago did you hug someone?
My oldest daughter has hugged me several times today!

10.Did you believe that girls/boys had cooties?
Sure, when I was 5.

11.Do you know how to use chop sticks?
haha it's not a pretty sight!

12.Can you finish the phrase, “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
No I cannot.

13.Do you sometimes believe that guys have PMS?
SOMETIMES??? How about WAY more frequently than women do! If guys had periods they'd brad about the size of their tampons.

14.Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
Yeah, some change here or there. I prefer to give food rather than cash though

15.Have you ever run over an animal?
No I haven't thank goodness! I might die of quilt if I did!

16.Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
This seems like a strange question. I had no idea a toungue ring meant you were gay!

17.Where’s your favorite place to be?
Anywhere but here

18.What’s your ALL time favorite song?
He'll Have to Go by Jimmy Reeve's. It's one of the songs my g'pa sings all the time and is really close to my heart.

19.Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
Why would I do that to my favorite thing on th planet?

21.Do you talk in your sleep?
Hmmm...maybe a little, I'm not sure though

22.Have you ever thought about being a model?
When I was younger people always said I should be. I think because of my dark features. I took some acting lessons and actually did a little modeling, but it never went further than a fun way to pass some time.

23.Are you a redneck?
If you mow your lawn and find a car.....you might be a redneck!

24.Do you dye your eyebrows?
My eyebrows are super super dark and thick so there's no need to dye them.

25.Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face?
I don't recall but probably not. I'm very allergic to them and the bites swell up to about baseball size. I think I'd notice something like that on my face!

26.What are you afraid of?
Not enough

27.What does the 10th text message in your inbox say?
I don't text......I know I know......

28.Do you sing in the shower?
I sing anywhere the mood hits me! I love to sing!

29.When your radio doesn’t work, do you hit it?
No. That would acomplish nothing but hurting my hand and I try not to hurt myself.

30.Where is your brother right now?
One of my step brothers is in American Fork, UT and my other step brother is in Warrensburg, MO.

31.Last place you kissed someone?
In my living room.

32.What is your sister's name?
Natalie Iva. I have 2 step sisters Tiffanie and Stephanie as well.

33.What kind of phone do you have?
A black one. Seriously I have no idea and I'm just too lazy to get up and look.

34.Do you have a chair in your room?
Not in my bedroom.

35.What are you doing tomorrow?
Church and waiting for baby's daddy to get home w/ my other two babies!

36.Do you get along with your parents?
I don't have much contact w/ my dad and my mom and I are getting along today.

37.Favorite band?
I don't know. There are just too many that I like. No Doubt would probably be high on the list though.

38.Do you play an instrument?
Piano, flute and saxophone. I teach piano and flute lessons as well.

39.Are you allergic to anything?
I have general seasonal allergies, mosquito bites, and pineapple (although I like it so much I eat it anyway).

40.How many credit cards do you have?
Zero, Zip, Nada

41.Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yeah, when I was 5.

42.What’s your favorite color?
Red

43.What does your mom call you?
Whatever name rolls off her toungue first!

44.What does you hair look like right now?
Front part is pulled back in a rockabilly bufont and the rest of it is down and curly.

45.What have you eaten today?
I had some cornuts at work, and 3 tacos for lunch, and the BEST italian style hotdog at a friends wedding reception.

46.What are you looking forward to?
When my kids get home!

47.Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, and I rather enjoy the reaction I get when I tell someone I have virgin skin.

48.Any piercing?
4 currently

49.Hometown:
Glendale, AZ

50.Birthday:
September 18th

51.Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone you dated?
Well considering I'm already married I would say the answer to that is yes!

52.What do you think of the person you are dating now?
He's amazing, but I'm not sure you can call what we're doing "dating".

No comments:

Post a Comment