~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Introducing......Manic Monday!

I heart the 80's! So in honor of that I'll be doing "Manic Monday" posts! Just random stuff that I love about the 80s. Actually, I might even post stuff I didn't like. I don't know but it will be about the 80s!

So to grace the 1st MM post I present to you PAT BENATAR!!!!!!!!!


She is a certified rock'n'roll superstar. A four-time Grammy winner with six platinum and four gold albums as well as such hit singles as "I Need A Lover," "Heartbreaker," "Fire and Ice," "Treat Me Right," "Hit Me With Your Best Shot," "Hell Is For Children," "Shadows of the Night," and "Love Is A Battlefield."

She was born in Brooklyn, New York to a Polish/Irishfamily. She studied voice and opera, following in the footsteps of her mother while growing up in Lindenhurst, New York, on Long Island.

Graduated in 1971 out of Lindenhurst High School, and soon thereafter married her high school sweetheart, Dennis T. Benatar, acquiring the surname with which she became famous. Dennis also has a sister named Pat Benatar.

After capturing industry ears with her showcases at New York's Catch A Rising Star, Benatar signed to Chrysalis Records and released the million selling "In The Heat of
the Night" in 1979.


Le Museum de Benatar

Love Is a Battlefield


Pat Benatar Fan Club



Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar performed by.............ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment