~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Friday, September 28, 2007

Clear Pepsi and Ugly Kid Joe

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
No it isn't and I'm glad. I think that's weird. No offense to those who have a longer 2nd toe, just don't expect me to tell you you have cute feet.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I like sharpie's, but who doesn't? They come in tons of different colors and are just so much fun!

3. Look at your planner for September 30, what are/were you doing?
Umm....I can't find my calendar. This is quite normal for me. I forget to go places I need to go and I'm always late. Considering the 30th is a Sunday there's a good chance I'll be going to church.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
Lately they're black. I've been meaning to buy some white polish to paint zebra stripes on them but I just haven't gotten around to it.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
I have no idea! I don't even own a highlighter!

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
I have no curtains in my bedroom. I should have some but it's just one of those projects I've procrastinated.

7. What color are the seats in your car?
They're black and isn't that so stupid? I live in Phoenix for heaven's sake! Very warm!

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Yep and I can't remember his name! OMGosh we had Sampsom, Millie, Kitty-Kudo, Pumpkin and.......and.........and......his name is right on the tip of my tounge! That's gonna bug me.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A letter to Modbe requesting a refund.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Yep, quite a bit of family. There's a ton of acreage. Most of Lovell is owned by my dad's family.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
The same reason I always take cash from the ATM....for fun!

12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
I teach babies how to swim at work. So glad I don't have any more babies!

13.Can you spell well?
I am a product of the spell-check generation.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
I like any kind of toothpaste that I got for free using a coupon. I have TONS to toothpaste!

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same one I'm driving now. A white 99 Pontiac Sunfire. I would really like something a little bigger......and not white. Every car I've ever owned has been white! I'd like a silver car. Actually what I'd LIKE is a yellow car or a red car, but I prefer to buy a car that has a better re-sale color. Plus I'd have to wax a red car every week to keep it red!

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Hurricane's. I've always like their mascot!












17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
It's bee a LONG time!

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
NOPE! Too much work!

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
There happens to be a small yellow piece of paper tucked under my keyboard.

20. Last person to give you a business card?
Santa. No seriously a man who plays Santa for a living.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
I haven't written a check in YEARS! I don't even have checks for my current bank account.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
I have 2 Ansel Adam's photos hanging above my computer. One from his 1941 Mural Project and another of Canyon De Chelly.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Shabang's made me chicken wings on Thursday! LOL

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Yes, Allen was unemployed for 3 months. We were able to live for two months on our tax return but by the third we were in trouble. So we got food stamps. Thankfully it was only for a month (or maybe 2, I can't remember). But that's what welfare is there for.

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox (excluding spam)?
Oh geez, WAY too many!

26. Last time you received flowers?
A couple months ago Allen brought me roses made out of wood. They're really cool. The seem real!

27. What's bugging you right now?
I've got something on my mind, but it's not really bugging me. It's just something I need to work on.

28. Do you play air guitar?
haha no!

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
No actually. And I'm married so that's weird isn't it?

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I don't generally drink coffee. I like an occasional frappuccino (and yes, I used spell check on that one)

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
Well I had to google that to figure out what they were. I've seen them in stores and they're not really my style.

32. What was your high school's rival mascot?
The Eagles!

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
A-man

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Yesterday at Cori's school......germy germy place!

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Sure that sound like fun!

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
They are white vertical blinds. This is kind of a boring question.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
I don't remember specifically, but I read an article or 2 everyday.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I have never attended one and I don't really plan on attending on one. It's not that I'm against them it's that they seem BORING!

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Papa John's

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Yes actually. When I was doing synchro Rachel, Tanna, and I did a routine to "I'm the King of New York". We used Burger King Crowns for the deck work of our routine. I think for the finale we bought cool plastic crowns. Such a fun time!

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
I cannot recall, but it was probably for scrapbooking.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I may have tried it, but I don't recall drinking it.

44. Are you ticklish?
Oh yeah, but I very rarely let people tickle me

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
4th of July up on our roof. Allen fell off.........very frightening

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Well, it was before they all closed down here, so it's been a LONG time!

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
I dunno.......although my grandma just left me a message and I plan on calling her back.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I don't know. This is a really strange question.

49. Do you have a black dog?
He's chocolate brown actually.

50.Can you give one reason why David Carouso is allowed to keep acting?
Who's David Carouso???

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Just an aunt. This question made me giggle!

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
I like eyes that are kind of different. Like when people have flecks of different colors in their eyes or two different colored eyes or rings of different color. My eyes are hazel and change when I wear different colors and I like that.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Probably the last time I drove on the freeway.

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Yes, they did a cover of Cat's In the Cradle that my friends and I listened to over and over again.

55. Do you have a little black dress?
It's not completely black. I should get one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment