~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Is your name Gigi?

1. When's the last time you held a baby?
I hold babies at work all the time. It makes me greatful I don't have anymore! LOL

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
yeah.......they're just not made the way they used to be

3. What book are you reading right now?
I'm reading like 4......but I'm focused on The Kite Runner

4. Is your lipgloss poppin'?
I have no idea what that means.......apparently I'm not hip anymore.

5. When is the last time you saw the person you like/liked?
Friday

6. What's your best physical feature?
I don't think I can pick just one.......I know that sounds so conceited, but I'm really okay w/ how I look. I have great lips, neat colored eyes, decent hair, great legs, big boobs.......

7. Can you dance?
I don't know, but that's not gonna stop me!

8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
hahahahahahaha

11. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
I don't generally think about my exes.......

12. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you do?
Ummm....I don't look much different on lazy days than I do normally. I like to dress nicely.

13. Who's the last person that called you?
my mom (surprise surprise)

14. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
nope....my boobs have always been too big for running and jumping

15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
yeppers

17. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
no

18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
no....wouldn't want to hurt my shoes

19. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing a bad one?
ummm....I just change the station if I don't like a song.

21. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
not anymore

24. Are you cocky?
no

30. Could you live without a computer?
my house would be a hell of a lot cleaner

35. Are you in high school?
nope

45. Is anyone on your bad side now?
yes....the automated bitch on my phone, the automated bitch at Cox, the automated bitch at Fry's, and the automated bitch at Home Depot

46. What jewelry are you wearing?
none......holly crap what happened to my earrings??

47. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
log onto messenger (usually invisibally)

47.When was the last time you have cried?
Friday

48.Whats your favorite color?
red

49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
nope.....I've got better stuff to do than sit around and watch tv

50. How do most people spell your name?
"GiGi".......probably one of my biggest pet peeves......what possesses people to capitalize the 2nd G?? Would you like it if I spelled your name (for example) JaSon or PaUl or MiChelle or KeLli.........how stupid does that look???

51.Whats your favorite number?
18

52.Who was the last people you were with?
My kids and my co-workers

53. Do you get along with your parents?
well I don't NOT get along w/ my dad, but then again I don't talk to him very often.....my mom well....today's not a good day to ask that

54. What time is it now?
7:22 PM

55.Do you like Brittany Spears?
I don't know her well enough to judge whether I like her........as a mother I feel bad for her because it sounds like she's gone through hell w/ her ex and kids.

56. What are you doing tomorrow?
church

57. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
In the creepy way...no. In the King of Pop way....eh not sure

58. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I put my last name as my middle name

59. When is the last time you left your house?
A couple hours ago I went to go pick up my veggies from our co-op.

60. Do you return your cart?
I usually have the kids so I can't walk away from the car.

61. Do you have a dishwasher?
yes

62. What noise do you hear?
TV

63. Would you survive in prison?
hmmmm....yeah I'd probably end up being really popular

64. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
If ALL of my friends were going on a road trip we'd need a REALLY BIG CAR!!!!!!!!! And someone would definitely end up in jail! LOL

65. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Not really and I'm always surprised when I meet someone names Gigi. It happens on occaision. I have found that MOST kids call their grandma's Gigi and of course people like to name poodles Gigi.

66. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
If you really want to know you're gonna have to come count them yourself.......I don't have the time to sit and do that! LOL

67. Whats the last thing you ate?
Leftovers from Top Shelf

68. What service is your cell phone?
verizon

69. Where is your cell phone?
In my purse

70. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
both I think

71. What brand are your pants right now?
adidas.......and it's true!

72. favorite song?
all time fave is He'll Have to Go by Jimmy Reeves

73. What do you drink?
too much Diet Pepsi

74. Whats your favorite drink?
diet pepsi

75. Do you like sushi?
I haven't tried it yet.....

75. Do you cut your hair every month?
nope

76. Do you go online every day?
yep

77. Do you know anyone that has changed your life?
hmmmmm...prolly

No comments:

Post a Comment