~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Today I tried to recover from Halloween. It's hard when you have a billion loads of laundry to do and the city turns your water off! At least they were nice about the whole thing! I was at Basha's today while Cori was in school. I went to put Ethan in their Cub House and the lady in there said she was taking a break as soon as the kids in the room then were picked up and she couldn't take anymore kids! I was so mad! Then I talked to the manager, told him the reason I shop at Basha's was because of the Cub House. All while telling him what happened Ethan was running up and down yelling because he wanted to play! Normally I would NOT let him act this way, but I wanted the manager to see WHY I needed the Cub house! LOL He apologized and made her take him and told her to ask him for a break and he'd send someone over(DUH). So I put Ethan in, did my normal shopping (I took a little extra time by looking at the clearance Halloween stuff) and when I went to get Ethan the two kids she was waiting on to take her break were STILL in there! It suddenly turned my very mad mood into laughter! All the way home I just giggled! I just couldn't believe all the stink and I was the first one done! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment