~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Thursday, November 3, 2005

Today I did 1 load of laundry, 3 trips tp Basha's (got 24 boxes of cereal for less than $8!), trip to walmart to exchange diapers, drove...drove...drove.....visited w/ my mom during one of my Basha's trips! We don't get to talk much because usually the kids are w/ us and have our attention! Oh, and Basha's had their Halloween decorations on sale for 75% off, so I got these really cute ceramic pumpins for less than $2! I don't know why ANYONE shops for Halloween decorations BEFORE Halloween! What a deal! I am an absolute "deal junkie". When I sit and plan my shopping trips and get my coupons ready I get this absolute antisipatory rush at the thought of getting so much food for so little money! I know, it's a sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment