Wanna Participate in Saturday 9?
1. When you go to a restaurant do you tip better if the server is good-looking?
No but I have been known to leave a note telling him how cute he is!
2. Have you ever asked anyone to turn off their cellphone in public because it bothered you?
OMGosh NO! How friggin rude! Having a conversation on a phone is no different than having a conversation with a person sitting next to you! People are too easily offended! Don't worry about things that don't affect you!
3. Is your noon meal called "lunch" or "dinner?"
Lunch...if I eat at all! LOL
4. Do you generally make reservations first?
I haven't made reservations some place in a long time. I will call ahead and get my name put on their wait list if I'm on the way to a restaurant though.
5. Do you ask for a booth or a table?
I don't really ask for either. I worked in the restaurant industry for over 5 years and it's hard enough to juggle seating arrangements as it is. When you add everyone's goofy requests along with that it's just a huge PITA!
6. Do you ask for a doggie bag?
Yup, and usually before I eat my meal. Helps me with my portion control.
7. Would you complain to the management if there were children crying nearby?
NO! Is it the managers kid?? What on earth could he do about it? Shove a sock in the kids mouth! People are so friggin up-tight!
8. Have you ever sent food back?
Yes, although I realize this goes against my thoughts on making the restaurants job easier. But I figure I'm paying for the food it should be done the way I like it.
9. Do you find servers singing "Happy Birthday" cute or annoying?
It's fine. It's only for a second. Why sweat the small stuff??