~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Monday, March 3, 2008

Manic Monday:Want

Photobucket


I Want You To Want Me Lyrics


Today's Manic Monday theme is "Want". And you guessed it I immediately thought of music! The song "I Want You to Want Me" is one of my favorites. I heard it first on the movie 10 Things I Hate About You....SHOCKER my all time favorite movie. Seeing this clip makes me really miss Heath.

I like to sing it at Karaoke sometimes although it's a bit low for my voice. If I had a voice at all I'd record it and post it as well.

And by googling for a lyric scroller I just learned that Lindsey Lohan did a cover of this song. hmmmm I wonder if I'll hate it.....yup I hate it! Although the band she's singing with kicks ass! They cover up her horrible non-voice well!



More Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment