~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday: My Piano Lessons

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I'm determined to get a few more piano students. Ideally I'd like 5. If I had 5 each week that would be $360 a month. This is not a lot, but for 2.5 hours of work a week it's fantastic. It would pay for my gas for the month plus pay down my debt quicker. So today for Tackle It Tuesday I've been working on updating my piano website (blog) and putting out a couple free online ads. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm putting this out to the universe now! So everyone go take a look and then tell everyone you know that I need students! LOL

*I'll get back to the cleaning next week I'm sure! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Great Tackle! Going to take a look at your other site now :-)

    ReplyDelete