~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Last night I shined my sink and put a load of laundry in the washer to soak over night. Then I got up this AM, turned on the washer, emptied the dishes and put away the kids clothes I had left over last night!!!!!!! !!!!! I just finished putting a coat of paint on two cupboards and as soon as they're dry I'll put a 2nd coat. Then I'm done w/ the cabinets until Allen can get me more red paint! I'm gonna go out and blow off the back porch in a minute!

Did I mention that we started our taxes last week (we do Turbo Tax) and I'm nearly done with them! A MONTH early! That is a record for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment