~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, March 27, 2007



I'm at the point in my life where I'm going to lose weight or die trying. A friend of mine is blogging her weight-loss and is doing really well. She has inspired me! So watch me lose weight! I will post a more frightening before shot tomorrow. Up until now I've only saved pictures that I look good in. Now I'm going to face reality!

Here are some of my goals:
  • Lose 60lbs in 24 weeks (2.5lbs lost per week)
  • Lose 8 inches around my waist
  • Walk or ride my bike everyday
  • Do exercise video every day

No comments:

Post a Comment