~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol!!!!!

I think Sanjaya was kind of trying to do a Gwen Stefani look with his hair, which didn't really work! And the judges were absolutely right, he just didn't go for the song! He could be as big as Michael Jackson if he'd just lose his timidness (and I'm not sure that's a compliment).

Gina did awesome last night! Jordin did good too, not as good as last week though. I didn't really think one girl out-sang another last night. Chris Richardson sucked AGAIN! 3 weeks in a row and I'm yelling a the TV "am I the only person with EARS!".

No comments:

Post a Comment