~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Well today I walked to and from the school today (just once - 4.5miles) and then ended up leaving my keys on my mom's desk at the school, so I was locked out of the house. It wasn't that big a deal since I was supposed to watch the neighbors kids for a few hours. I just did it at their house instead. I was planning on doing some major house cleaning here, but since I couldn't and had kind of had myself psyched for it I cleaned my neighbors house a little. Vacuumed, swept, spot mopped w/ a towel, ran a load of dishes, and a load of laundry, cleaned off her counter, and wiped down her kids' table and chairs. I was too tired to do anymore, but I think she was pleased w/ it and I was happy to do it since I had nothing else to do! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment