~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Monday, April 16, 2007

Today I walked to Fry's from the kids' school to get FREE electrasol and Lawry's Marinade and then walked back to the school where my car was! Before that I picked A LOT of grapefruit from a lady's house (if I can talk Allen into going back next week I'll get some for the co-op). At one point I locked us out of the house (seriously, my life story lately). In the afternoon I donated blood and then had a few hours to myself because Allen had taken the kids to visit his family. So I went to staples to turn in my old ink cartidges and get envelopes and I came home and made cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment