~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well, my day went from sucky to I-just-should-have-stayed-in-bed bad! I have fallen down twice! I could have hurt myself pretty badly so I guess I got lucky, but I'm feeling kind of bruised. We were late this AM for swim and I ran out of swim diapers. I had to drag all my kids to wal-mart for milk and swim diapers. It took me 15 minutes to get a screaming Ethan off one of the D@*% toys on the way out the door. Ethan went down screanming for a nap and came up screaming from it. I talked to my mom about 6 times today and each time I managed to come away feeling like crap. I hit my neighbors car backing out of the driveway, no damage thank heavens, but I feel terrible about it! And to top it all off I very nearly got a ticket for parking a quater inch of my tires on the sidewalk in front of my mom's house. I think the cop saw the I'm-going-to-kill-myself look on my face (either that or didn't want to deal with a lady with 3 cranky kids) because he looked at me like I had 3 eyes, mumbled a warning, and took off kind of quickly. Did I mention Allen is out of town ALL WEEK?


BUT the silver lining is I found out my best friend is moving back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment