~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Playing catch up!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo behind in my blogging. I just downloaded almost 500 pics off my phone and that's just from May! So I'm gonna do some pic blogs to catch up. I VOW to get my blogging back to a regular thing I do!

We've been taking daily walks around our Condo's lake and then swimming. Trying to make the most of our last week of summer vaca!

Photobucket
Chasing the kids on their scooters makes walking the lake a good workout for me!

Photobucket

Beautiful Scenery!

Photobucket

They are FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment