~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Monday, August 2, 2010

Book titles that have been suggested to me. Add to my list in the comments sections

In no particular order...

Prague by Arthur Phillips
The Gifted Boss by Dale Dauten
The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
An Evening of Long Goodbyes by Paul Murray
Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
Slam by Nick Hornby
And the Hippos Were Boiled in Their Tanks by Jack Kerouac & William S. Burroughs
Pictures at a Revolution by Mark Harris
The Abstinence Teacher by Tom Perrotta
No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold by John Le Carre
Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
Snobs by Julian Fellowes

No comments:

Post a Comment