~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm odd

I'm kind of odd. Below are two websites that I have saved in my favorites list. I'm sure I found them while googling something. The idea of buying something off of either of these sites is intriguing. Of course my wardrobe is already pretty colorful and adding a wig or soccer socks wouldn't look all that strange. But my mind poses several questions. 1)Where would I wear something like this (well...the REAL question is where would I wear something like this AFTER the costume party I plan so I can wear these)? 2)How can I justify spending money on this kind of thing 3)How could I pick just ONE item to order...I want one of each!!!!! See...I'm odd

www.deviouswigs.com

http://www.teamwarehouse.net/main.cfm?Sport=Soccer&item_type=Apparel&sub_type=Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment