~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today

Today is my dad's birthday. I think he's officially Bob to me. He has chosen to have no relationship with me and after years of it tormenting me, I'm just washing my hands of it. I do wish him a very happy day.

Today is the anniversary of my grandmother's death, my dad's mother. It may be why he is on my mind. I wasn't close to my dad's parents, but I feel we were closer than me and my dad were because they actually made an effort to communicate a little with me over the years. I loved my grandparents. They had good hearts.

Today I got papers from the Peoria Police department. Cori and Ethan have been chosen to be involved with Shop-With-A-Cop. They get to eat breakfast and have a ride with a police officer and then get to go Christmas shopping for themselves. I think they will have a blast!

Today I worked at the pool and there must have been something in the water! It was Onery Tuesday! Just about Every kid seemed to be possesed by the devil! About 4 classes in, I gave up and just decided to have fun with them! It was a fun evening. Being in the pool seemed to make my feet feel better. They were so so sore yesterday and were so swollen they looked like hobbit feet!

Today I missed my love and look forward to the Holiday weekend with him.

Today I got my oil changed. No more clickity-click noise!

Today I cleaned my mom's house because I had nothing else to do!

Today was a good day. I'm glad that I'll be done with work in about 30 minutes. I wish I was going home to my love, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in the morning.

I'm glad today is over. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gigi,
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete