~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A rant about taxes.

I think I'm having deja-vu because I remember saying this same thing last year...and possibly the year before.

It is AMAZING what we'll pay for convenience. I just got done doing my taxes. I used Turbo Tax which cost about 80bucks initially. When I e-filed my taxes it cost me 20bucks for Federal and 20bucks for State. THEN to have all those fees taken out of my Federal refund it cost me another 30bucks. So it cost about the same as it would to take my taxes somewhere and have them done for me. Plus all the stress would have been null and void. To top this whole thing off with the amount I have to pay state minus all my fees I'm only getting about 600bucks back. grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment