~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look into my eyes and tell me how you feel!

1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel.


2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.
I've thought about it....now what?


3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
My mother, probably. Although what about a fire in the back of a plane would make me feel like I had time for anything but grabbing a fire extinguisher! Forget the phone call!


4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? (B) What do you do with your remaining days? (C) Would you be afraid?
I'd tell people that I'm close to, except maybe my kids. They're kinda young for that. Then I'd spend a lot of time w/ friends and family and have LOTS of fun. I don't know if I'd be afraid. It would depend on WHY I'm dying and how I'm going to die!


5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.
Trust....but with who?


6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
There isn't a canal on my way to work.


7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart Sushi!


8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
This is a dumb question. Death is not the end.


9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yeah I'm a lot of fun however I tend to get people in trouble so I'd probably stay away from myself!


10. Does love = sex?
nope


11. Your bestfriend dies, what would you do?
I'd mourn for myself. Death is not the end.


12. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
Last week...the week before....the month before. I'm normally honest.


13. What would be harder for you to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I guess that depends on the person however I tend to be a "pleaser" so I'd sooner tell someone I love them than tell them I didn't love them.


14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
Diet Pepsi


15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I tell my kids that everyday.


16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would it be?"
I would NOT get involved w/ the guy I liked my freshman year.


17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
Ghostbusters! (seriously....I couldn't resist)


18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
If it would help.


19. Are you old fashioned?
ummm...I don't know.


20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
If I chose to have never loved would my love be erased? And I think true love always has a guarentee of heartbreak. No love is w/out pain no matter how true.


21. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you do?
I'd love to have healing power.

1 comment:

  1. very cool made me think. hopefully i get a chance to copy you and do this on my blog

    ReplyDelete