~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I have a Right
To be treated as you would a friend or family member
I have a Right
To always be treated with respect even if you think I don't deserve it.
I have a Right
To control what I do.
I have a Right to be
Heard, Listened to, treated like my feelings and opinions matter.
I have a Right
To be human and to make mistakes, and to apologize only if I think I should.
I have a Right
To be treated like an Intelligent person even if you think what I say is wrong or stupid.
I have a Right
to choose what to keep and discard what I don't like.
I have a Right
to make my own decisions, form my own opinions, and walk away if I don't like what I hear.
I do NOT have the Right
To make others conform to my ways, my thoughts, my feelings.
I do NOT have the Right
To take away someones validations.
I do NOT have the Right
To take someones feelings, opinions, and reasoning a throw it away.
I do NOT have the Right
To expect another to hear all that Ihave to say and not acknowledge what they want to say.
I do NOT have the Right
To make another feel bad or gulity if I feel bad myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment