~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

If you don' like your life, change it!

I heard this as a speech topic at a conference and it seems to come back to me quite often now. I've felt lately that I'm just stuck in this horrible rut with no way out. I want out really badly, I just can't figure out how. So I've realized how negative I have allowed myself to become and have decided that that is the thing I can do something about. So from here forward I'm am going to work on having a positive attitude and more than likely positive things will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment