~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lazy weekend!

My kiddos are gone to the Ranch so I am enjoying doing....NOTHING! I slept and visited with one of my best friends, Alexis yesterday. Enjoyed a lazy evening with Rob, and ended the night with our friend, Race, doing a little karaoke at Brennan's. Today I was too lazy to get up so Rob took my car to work. I've watched a movie, Becentennial Man, and played around on facebook. I'm gonna get up and do some laundry and clean the kitchen in a bit, but I am hungry so I'm contemplating walking to get food somewhere. I work tonight but still have no kiddos tomorrow so it will be another lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment