~In the words of the Grammar Snob.....I tend to curse and make little things seem like BIG FREAKING THINGS and overreact and think the world revolves around me. BUT! I can be sweet and charming sometimes. You should focus on those times.~

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I washed my car windows w/ stinky water TWICE! When I filled up my gas tank a few weeks ago I went to wash my windows and stopped after about the first swipe when I realized how smelly the water was! Like the water had sat there for WEEKS! And today, at a totally different gas station, I was washing my windows and AGAIN the water STANK! It wasn't quite as bad as the first time, but EWWWWWWWWWWW! I don't want to wash my windows w/ that sludge! Now I'm getting the heebie-jeebies thinking about that standing water and mostquitos and west nile virus. There were no mosquitos, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment